Escalation Protocol

GazzaGarratt

Thanks for the invite.  That was my second one. Only got armor so far. Boots and a bond.  Going for the full set? [emoji1]
I did the first with randoms so it doesn't take that much coordination either. Much easier now than at below or on the recommended power level [emoji846]
Is the SMG you got any good? 

And I still have 3 decrypted cache keys left. 
It seems so with the brief go I had with it. Very stable and packs more of a punch than I thought.

Sounds silly saying it out loud but I felt like everyone really wanted it which made it even easier.
Definitely a lot of fun. Nice running with you gents. 
You're not going anywhere now Forsaken is upon us and we're back in full force [emoji6]

In case it wasn't glaringly obvious, I was mildly intoxicated at that point, one sherry too many, I wouldn't be surprised if the words coming out of me were upside down, hence why I just turned the PS4 off and went to bed where I slept like an angel. 

Nev always a pleasure to see you online fella, this needs to become more common again too. 

I still haven't finished one of these which is alarming given how many hours I've put in over the last month. Maybe I need to get better, dunno.

banlol.png

22 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It seems so with the brief go I had with it. Very stable and packs more of a punch than I thought.

Sounds silly saying it out loud but I felt like everyone really wanted it which made it even easier.You're not going anywhere now Forsaken is upon us and we're back in full force emoji6.png

I like SMG's but in certain places, where range doesn't matter. Clearing a horde of adds for example. 

Hope to do more Protocols so hope it drops. Or another weapon for that matter. 

9 minutes ago, Diddums said:

In case it wasn't glaringly obvious, I was mildly intoxicated at that point, one sherry too many, I wouldn't be surprised if the words coming out of me were upside down, hence why I just turned the PS4 off and went to bed where I slept like an angel. 

Nev always a pleasure to see you online fella, this needs to become more common again too. 

I still haven't finished one of these which is alarming given how many hours I've put in over the last month. Maybe I need to get better, dunno.

Naaaaah, were you intoxicated?! I would have never guessed! 

😂

We ended up with 8 in the party chat again so it wasn't long til we started working towards a full FG instance again.

We managed to get one in around 5ish minutes which was great. Qe also seen Kawalsky on so ended up with a full 9 FG EP!

The frames really take a hit when the unimaginable amount of supers go off all at once. Really cruised it with 2 and a bit minutes to go. Decided to do it twice as it was that much fun. One night next week for an hour for sure now. Nice runs guys @Stretch616 @crispymorgan @techno @Amnotright @AdamF1007 @Kemp210 @IPSWICH HIGASHI & Kawalsky