FG Free games sessions

I think it's safe to say we're getting a bit stale of our current crop of games, so it's time to see if there's anything else out there that can bring us together like Density did. Rather than pay for new games, I suggest we try some of the wealth of games on the PSN store, this way we can fuck around a lot and nobody is left out. I suggest we have a night where a group of us (ie not just let me do all the legwork like with Neverwinter and Skyforge you bastards) log on and play together to see if anything grabs our attention.

So far I'm downloading:

Star Trek Online.

Dreadnought.

Tera.

Blacklight: Retribution.

If they're shit we delete them and move on, but there's a wealth of free stuff out there and ignoring it would be stupid.

So get downloading and let's give them a go. All of you.

banlol.png

Well Star Trek online is out, @Stretch616 said it was shit but I thought I'd give it a chance, well it's probably the most boring and dull game I've ever played. Honestly I think staring at the inside of my eyelids is probably more entertaining than this shit.

I'm now trying Crossout, it's not bad, vehicle combat sort of gig with customization levels that are absolutely mental. Not a time sink, bit of fun now and then.

banlol.png

14 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Well I’m glad I downloaded both of those games then :lol: Crossout sounded good though so I’m tempted to still try it anyway.

To be honest it's not bad, it's just the vehicle construction that's ridiculous.

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

Well I’m glad I downloaded both of those games then :lol: Crossout sounded good though so I’m tempted to still try it anyway.

I had the chance to read about Crossout and see its crap before I even downloaded it!

Destiny 2 DLC is available in less than 2 days.... (wait for Deadstiny joke inserted here). :D

17 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

Warframe is also very good. I keep installing it but never see anybody on it so just end up deleting it :lol:

I play Warframe from time to time. Been on it several nights the last week even.