What do you do?

Dan94

19 hours ago, Dan94 said:

NHS just got back to me, interview scheduled for Tuesday morning 😃 Fingers crossed

Fingers and toes crossed mate. You'll nail it i'm sure - be confident and make sure to breathe before you answer a question. Sounds silly but so many people forget and it calms you down so you can think clearer when answering the question. Good luck buddy! 👊

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Fingers and toes crossed mate. You'll nail it i'm sure - be confident and make sure to breathe before you answer a question. Sounds silly but so many people forget and it calms you down so you can think clearer when answering the question. Good luck buddy! 👊

Cheers mate.

My old friend from high school works there, did apprenticeship etc and is now doing pretty well for himself so he's giving me a few ideas of the type of questions they'll ask, so hopefully be well prepared.

I've got the interview - Its just up to me now.

ONLY GONE AND GOT THE FUCKING JOB BOYSSSSSSS!!

Just had a call saying they'd like to offer me the job. They said am I sure I want it as its a big pay cut from what I'm currently on and I said yes 100%, as I want to get into IT. My mate who works there said struggle for a year and then after that you have the qualifications and you can work your way up, which I totally agree with. My girlfriend is very understanding also, as this means I won't be able to save for a house for a year, but says my happiness comes first 😄 

So happy! They just need to contact my references which should be fine, then wait for a formal job offer letter, by which I can then hand in my notice and start my 1 month period before leaving.

So chuffed!!

33 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Just had a call saying they'd like to offer me the job. They said am I sure I want it as its a big pay cut from what I'm currently on and I said yes 100%, as I want to get into IT. My mate who works there said struggle for a year and then after that you have the qualifications and you can work your way up, which I totally agree with. My girlfriend is very understanding also, as this means I won't be able to save for a house for a year, but says my happiness comes first 😄 

So happy! They just need to contact my references which should be fine, then wait for a formal job offer letter, by which I can then hand in my notice and start my 1 month period before leaving.

So chuffed!!

That's fucking great news dude, congrats! I'm glad all that effort has finally paid off for you.

2 hours ago, Dan94 said:

So chuffed!!

Fuckin GET IN THERE DAN!! Epic work, you've never ever gave up once and its 1 million percent deserved. Totally made up for you pal. Ace news.

P.S. With the attitude you have, that house will soon be reality, mark my words. ❤️👊

Fuckin GET IN THERE DAN!! Epic work, you've never ever gave up once and its 1 million percent deserved. Totally made up for you pal. Ace news.

P.S. With the attitude you have, that house will soon be reality, mark my words. [emoji3590][emoji109]
Cheers buddy, appreicate that [emoji1303][emoji2]

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk