Community Calendar: PC Gaming Night

Event Title: PC Gaming Night
Event Author: phil bottle
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 05/03/2018 08:30 PM

Let's see who's up for PCing this Thursday.

Again, would be good to sort out which game we go for in advance.

PC Gaming Night

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

There's two calendar events for PC gaming for Thursday because I fucked it up, in case anyone was wondering:D

State games here for consideration:

Rainbow 6

Overwatch

PUBG

Whatever Diddums comes up with

7 Days to Die for Crispy but the server is borked right now and we may wait for the next patch before playing again, maybe, some are a bit addicted

League of Legends

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I haven't got Overwatch on PC. Other than that I'm open to play any of those. I'd like to try LoL but also conscious want to get a night sorted where we can hop on with Tommy.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

9 hours ago, phil bottle said:

There's two calendar events for PC gaming for Thursday because I fucked it up, in case anyone was wondering:D

I edited it and removed the recurrence. :D

Based on who might be there tomorrow, fancy some PUBG? If more than 4 we'll need some oprions ahead of tomorrow so people can install the correct game. How many people can LoL have on a team?

I edited it and removed the recurrence. [emoji3]

Based on who might be there tomorrow, fancy some PUBG? If more than 4 we'll need some oprions ahead of tomorrow so people can install the correct game. How many people can LoL have on a team?
Cool by me[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

A good night had on 7 Days again.

Well, apart from running 3km only this time to run a mine. A FUCKING MINE. And it didn't stop there, I ran another 3km from my new spawn point, only to hit ANOTHER FUCKING MINE. This game seriously wants to just troll me.

Anyways, good meeting you @Shucker, you sound like you'll already fit in well. GGs to the scurvy crew too @phil bottle @crispymorgan @Greboth

15 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

A good night had on 7 Days again.

Well, apart from running 3km only this time to run a mine. A FUCKING MINE. And it didn't stop there, I ran another 3km from my new spawn point, only to hit ANOTHER FUCKING MINE. This game seriously wants to just troll me.

Anyways, good meeting you @Shucker, you sound like you'll already fit in well. GGs to the scurvy crew too @phil bottle @crispymorgan @Greboth

I'm starting to think that maybe survival games maybe just aren't your thing Lee :lol:  On a positive / negative note, I filled quite a few jars with water from the river south of the city only to find we don't have a cooking pot yet so can't make clean water :( Still I found some more jars and make yuka juice.

It was a good night though (even if I didn't finish the GTA video oopsie! :o) and it was good to meet you Shucker.  I think I need to see if I can find my old copy of Battlefield to get a little practice in using a mouse for FPS again before trying more PC games.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png