Shucker

I come bearing gifts of maple syrup and moose meat

I’m stupid old and shouldn’t have as many games as I do.
Screw it. Yes, I should.
I’m a Canadian living in England.
I’m a web developer.
I’m primarily a PC gamer but have a PS4 that I play from time to time.
I’m down for shooters like D2, COD, PUBG, Division, WoW, casual games, whatever.
I’m not down for drama or toxicity.

If there’s a group forming or a fixed schedule, lemme know and I’d be happy to ready up.

:lol: Love the thread subject! Welcome to the forum good sir!

Make sure you check out the calendar section for up coming events, or add one yourself. The one consistent meet up we have is GTA fridays on the PS4, we mostly play the races but it's pretty much 4 hours of consistent laughing. We get around 10-15 of us on for that :) There's a few videos in the videos section if you fancied seeing what all the fuss is about.

We're a pretty friendly bunch and all game regularly together. I'm not sure most of us could spell drama, let alone cause it ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Just now, Shucker said:

Cheers! BTW, is there an FG Discord?

There's an FG Whatsapp group.

I recommend adding people's PSN ID's. Most people on here play on the PS4. Mine is in my signature. Or somewhere like that.

I think a few people are slightly more mature - in age but not in our heads - on here. I'm 40.

2 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

I recommend adding people's PSN ID's. Most people on here play on the PS4. Mine is in my signature. Or somewhere like that.

I think a few people are slightly more mature - in age but not in our heads - on here. I'm 40.

Yeah I’m 31, with the body of any 80 year old and the brains of an 8 year old 🤪

5 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

Do you play 7 days to die?  we have a server where all the superior master race go to talk about the console peasants.

Haven't tried it as it seemed like it was in perpetual Alpha release and reviews are all over the place. I'm guessing it's the kind of game that's more fun in a group than solo...?

Welcome Shucker to FG! Enjoy your stay and hopefully we'll see around on here alot and also on PS4 and PC :D

Tom isn't far wrong, we are a little dysfunctional...but I see that more as unique and special now ;)

I'm Lee btw, the one that giggles alot online.

53 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

There isn't. There are banter Whatsapp chats I am in and aware of but we don't have one. If we did, like we did before, it would be offered to everyone here so no one misses out. And lets face it, that works well for extreme, over the line banter and those pics we just can't put here 😛

2 hours ago, Shucker said:

I’m stupid old and shouldn’t have as many games as I do.
Screw it. Yes, I should.
I’m a Canadian living in England.
I’m a web developer.
I’m primarily a PC gamer but have a PS4 that I play from time to time.
I’m down for shooters like D2, COD, PUBG, Division, WoW, casual games, whatever.
I’m not down for drama or toxicity.

If there’s a group forming or a fixed schedule, lemme know and I’d be happy to ready up.

Hi there, always a pleasure to meet new folks! Age is but a number, nobody really looks at number here, probably because all our game stats are awful :D

We have a few PC gamers including myself but we tend to play more PS4 due to the majority of us having games on it. We have some epic gaming nights and although the language can get a bit colourful, you won't find a better group to play with, I'd even put money on that. There is zero toxicity here and it's not tolerated either. We have gamers from all walks of life and everyone's always welcome. We put pleasure before success so we sometimes have nights where we accomplish absolutely nothing but have an absolute blast because at the end of the day that's why we play: to have fun. Too many communities seem to forget this. 

Friday nights is GTA Racing night and arguably one of the most fun events in our roster. We all hop online, have a few (or many) drinks and just have a good laugh whilst trying to smash each other off the track. If you have GTA V, do hop in and join us as I'm fairly confident in saying it'll be an epic night!

10 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Friday nights is GTA Racing night and arguably one of the most fun events in our roster. We all hop online, have a few (or many) drinks and just have a good laugh whilst trying to smash each other off the track. If you have GTA V, do hop in and join us as I'm fairly confident in saying it'll be an epic night!

Cheers, Diddums! I do have GTAV on the dusty ol' PS4 but I've never played GTA Online. I'd like to find a reason to try it but I'm running with $0. :)

The online thing is more about the racing.  I say racing, it's basically a completely random car event where the fastest person leads for most of the race, only to be shunted off by some prick in a pink car.  You then finish last whilst everyone laughs at you.  You will never play a more infuriating game, and have so much fun.  Whisky helps.

Welcome Shucker :) It is always nice to have fresh meat.....I mean a new face around her.  I think others have already covered everything about this place but feel free to add me on PSN and/or Steam :)

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

The online thing is more about the racing.  I say racing, it's basically a completely random car event where the fastest person leads for most of the race, only to be shunted off by some prick in a pink car.  You then finish last whilst everyone laughs at you.  You will never play a more infuriating game, and have so much fun.  Whisky helps.

That's not fair! I don't always drive a pink car :P

6 hours ago, Shucker said:

Cheers, Diddums! I do have GTAV on the dusty ol' PS4 but I've never played GTA Online. I'd like to find a reason to try it but I'm running with $0. :)

You don't need a penny to play online, we are all shoved in exactly the same cars and that's that. You'll make money from the races though so should you decide to pursue an online career you'll have a bit of bank. To do the online stuff you have to simply do the first few offline missions and then you can join us and have loads of shenanigans.

Welcome mate and enjoy your stay...what part of Canada are you from? Been there a few times to visit friends in Nova Scotia and had a real blast watching junior and lower division ice hockey...amazing! Beautiful countryside especially in the fall

2 hours ago, Diddums said:

You don't need a penny to play online, we are all shoved in exactly the same cars and that's that. You'll make money from the races though so should you decide to pursue an online career you'll have a bit of bank. To do the online stuff you have to simply do the first few offline missions and then you can join us and have loads of shenanigans.

Alright, I'm fairly sure I've done a few online missions (I recall the first race against 3 other newbs) so I'll check in if I'm able. Cheers.