FG Destiny Rally Call!

GazzaGarratt

Calling all Destiny FG Guardians!

I fear that the light has been draining away as you struggle to make your path back through the forest and into the City we once called 'Home'.

You should fear no longer.

The Traveller begins to draw strength as Guardians locate Exotics that are being forged in Light and Superpowers and will be ready in time for May (approximately a week to be precise). New sources of treasures and secrets to find, the calcified fragments infused into 45 targets of Data that requires collecting from the dusty ice caps of Mars.

The Hive begins to move on to one of our defences, we must delve deeper into the Warmind to expel all darkness and Gods that try to take over our Universe.

Nokris has returned and we need to multiply our damage levels to run at Night to slay the Prince and take is unique strike treasure to pastures new.

We must tune back into our loyal, albeit crazy Lord Shaxx to bond as one FG team and rise through the ranks to Legend level and watch the sweet precious loot drop and pick up a super powered Pulse Rifle.

Once we have finetuned our marksman skills, The Leviathan is approaching fast and this is where we must finish the final encounter and climb the Spire to the Stars to ensure no more Worlds are Eaten and grab the most powerful and spectacular looking Armour, fitting of any Guardian.

The time is now to listen to the voices in the trees. Follow your way home to the promise land.

As a final guidance, if you take a right instead of left, through the portal where time turns back, you must ensure you reinstall Destiny 1 to stop Aetheon, Crota, Oryx and Aksis combine forces.

Tldr - Reinstall Destiny 1 and Destiny 2. We need to party up and get the FG family back again, complete goals with each other, help others which we always wanted to do. Only good times ahead.

4 hours ago, Bluebear said:

As always, I'm good to play!

The rifle from this weeks Nightfall seems like a cracking gun to use; would anyone be up for it? Get Rat King sorted out at the same time.

Love to mate - just struggling to get on before reset. Most likely now will be Saturday night onwards.

Where y'all at?

The update has landed better than expected. Gotta give it a chance with all the changes, especially with way better loot than previously available.

34 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Where y'all at?

The update has landed better than expected. Gotta give it a chance with all the changes, especially with way better loot than previously available.

I'll be jumping on at weekend just no time or point getting started till then

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Where y'all at?

Could have asked you the same question last night. I logged on around 23 uk time and you were nowhere to be found 🤔😂

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Could have asked you the same question last night. I logged on around 23 uk time and you were nowhere to be found 🤔😂

Lol, I was on for 3 ish hours. Logged off at 10.30ish. Should've been on earlier 😛

Was good to see the clan roster looking active in-game last night. We'll have to get together and have a few evenings smashing out the raids (especially when they've remained the same difficulty but with higher power level rewards!) I still need to see Calus [emoji23]

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png