Infinty War part 2 theories! And spoiler for part 1. You have been warned!

MrBiron

With regards to Doctor Strange: In one of the futures that he saw it showed him that the only way to beat Thanos was to let him collect all the stones and use them. That's why he let him have the time stone. Tony Stark is somehow tied to this and that's why Strange traded Stark's life for the time stone.
My prediction for part 2:
Ghamora is in the soul stone. That's why Thanos saw her when he used the gauntlet at the end. Everybody that turned to Ash is also in the Soul stone. One of the main characters will have to be sacrificed to allow everybody to live again.
Anybody that didn't die by the Soul stone will remain dead.
Shuri figured out how to allow Vision to live without the mind stone but didn't have enough time to fix him. So she'll fix him in part 2.
Captain Marvel is somehow tied to the Soul Stone so she'll know how to free the people trapped in it.

fart.gif

I feel like Tony will have to make the sacrifice him or bring everyone back that died to the soul stone. Its time for him to to step aside. He has been the face of of the Marvel Universe for ten years now. Unfortunately no one will be able to fill those shoes as Downey Jr is the perfect Iron Man. 

Also so it’s weird to me that only the original Avengers are the ones to survive. Why is that?  Will they meet fate in the next one?  

Several are up in their original contracts and I haven’t seen where they have signed on for more after Avengers 4. As with Downey Jr it will be hard for me to see anyone else playing these characters as Marvel has done an amazing job casting these roles. 

27 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Also so it’s weird to me that only the original Avengers are the ones to survive. Why is that?  Will they meet fate in the next one?  

Probably done to make the film more personal and also so they can add a few different characters. Obviously Captain Marvel will be one and possibly Ant Man and Wasp.

fart.gif

What the fuck did I just watch? So I'm totally with the fact that Dr. Strange knew what he was doing when he passed the stone over.

@TigerBurge, yeah that's one hell of a shout. I mean this in the nicest way but that would fit the stereotypical big box office american film ending. For something like this though that would be perfect.

Btw. I am NOT happy Starlord has been taken away. He absolutely keeps the series ticking with his humour so they really better be a way to get them all back. I geniunely was struggling to think how to turn back time if Dr. Strange has gone too.

Oh, and who was Nick Fury calling at the end of the credits.

On 5/26/2018 at 6:55 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

What the fuck did I just watch? So I'm totally with the fact that Dr. Strange knew what he was doing when he passed the stone over.

@TigerBurge, yeah that's one hell of a shout. I mean this in the nicest way but that would fit the stereotypical big box office american film ending. For something like this though that would be perfect.

Btw. I am NOT happy Starlord has been taken away. He absolutely keeps the series ticking with his humour so they really better be a way to get them all back. I geniunely was struggling to think how to turn back time if Dr. Strange has gone too.

Oh, and who was Nick Fury calling at the end of the credits.

He was calling Captain Marvel