'Party Up' Thread

Dan94

I think they were working on a fix for the PS message hacks that were freezing people's consoles. That's okay, I spanked those bots and got to test out the SMGs a little. Would like more power but was happy to discover that suppressors only knock 10% off of damage range for all weapons using them.
This.
Is anyone around today at all?

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

At work and usually online after 7.30/8pm UK time. However,@findmartin is coming round mine tonight for our retro gaming escapade (basically I get dicked on Super Mario Kart on the SNES).

Maybe on after 10/11pm.

18 hours ago, Shucker said:

Still pretty exhausted after a 10 day stretch of illness but I expect to play more over the next couple of days.

Hope to get a group of 5 or 6 again like we did earlier this week. Do some pub stomping.

Via the FG App

Good luck with that. All these boring cunts play on is Mehstiny 2.

fart.gif

Yeah, so I've noticed. I'll be on a fair amount this weekend, I hope. Likely solo tonight as it's FG GTAV night, which I find pretty "Meh" myself.

[mention=1335]Dan94[/mention] Is usually pretty keen, so that makes three of us...
I'll be on tonight but not til after work so around 10pm.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

Good luck with that. All these boring cunts play on is Mehstiny 2.
I might change your username to MehBiron.

I've said I'll be playing this regularly. Theres also Chris TigerBurge, Tom, Euan, Tam, Alex, Phil and more that will play it.

Is anyone around later tonight?

I helped a few people on Destiny last few days as we're trying to get Power Levels up so more people are raid ready. Want to get back on it over the next few days but I'm out Saturday and back late tonight. Maybe Sunday night is available though.

Anyone around Saturday evening?

I probably will be Dan. It's been a while for a CoD session and I've spoken to a few people online about a getting a larger party going.

I probably will be Dan. It's been a while for a CoD session and I've spoken to a few people online about a getting a larger party going.
What time you thinking of getting on?

What time you thinking of getting on?

Can you get on tomorrow? If tonight, it will be late as I'm out with the wife for a meal after kids are in bed. [emoji854]