I just cannae do it, captain!

MrBiron

I've tried to like this game. I've given it another go. But I just can't enjoy it. 

My main issue is the maps. They are just bad. They're all just mazes with a million different angles to get shot from. Couple this with the worst system in any COD - how can you get spawn trapped on TDM?! - and it's just not fun to play. 

Hardcore hasn't saved this game for me either; the map design means people just camp all over the place in every single little hiding spot there is. AND THERE ARE A FUCKING LOT OF THOSE let me tell you. 

TL;DR Crap maps & Awful spawn system = a not fun game. 

fart.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/04/2018 at 12:19 AM, MrBiron said:

I've tried to like this game. I've given it another go. But I just can't enjoy it. 

My main issue is the maps. They are just bad. They're all just mazes with a million different angles to get shot from. Couple this with the worst system in any COD - how can you get spawn trapped on TDM?! - and it's just not fun to play. 

Hardcore hasn't saved this game for me either; the map design means people just camp all over the place in every single little hiding spot there is. AND THERE ARE A FUCKING LOT OF THOSE let me tell you. 

TL;DR Crap maps & Awful spawn system = a not fun game. 

One question - did you party up with anyone?

Not saying you're wrong as you're entitled to an opinion but I have found littl desire to play on my own due to the competency of randoms PTFO. However, in a team it's very close to the fun we had back on BO3.

Tldr - you're only as good as your team.

23 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I played with one of my regular gaming buddies. I've just written this game off.

Fair enough mate. Not every game can be enjoyed by all.