Powerbank deals

I'm in need of a really good Powerbank as Dax needs his iPad everywhere. Equally when we're away, we need something to keep a DVD player running.

Hoping there's some decent deals between 20-40 pounds.

Any ideas people?

I'm in need of a really good Powerbank as Dax needs his iPad everywhere. Equally when we're away, we need something to keep a DVD player running.

Hoping there's some decent deals between 20-40 pounds.

Any ideas people?

Bethany and I use The Astro E7 by Anker. They are monsters.

Anker Astro E7 26800mAh Ultra-High Capacity 3-Port 4A Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Nintendo Switch and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M3073L4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_sBL1AbMYK2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

21 minutes ago, Diddums said:

4 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

Bethany and I use The Astro E7 by Anker. They are monsters.

Anker Astro E7 26800mAh Ultra-High Capacity 3-Port 4A Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Nintendo Switch and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M3073L4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_sBL1AbMYK2021

How many hours would you say they last you on one charge? Equally how long does it take to fully charge it before taking it out?

Well the one I posted is 20000mah, Bobby's one is 26800 or slightly less than 30% more for double the price. I'm not saying it's not a bad bank, but I have 6 months on mine and I absolutely love it. It'll charge an iPad from 0 to 100 at least twice, probably three times. It charged my LG G4 to full 4-5 times.

banlol.png

My bank charges our iPhone X about 8 times and my iPad Air 2 5 times a cycle. Charge times depend on the adapter and the cable into the power bank so I want to say ours takes 4 hours for a complete charge? We’ve had two of them for two years now and zero complaints. Well worth what we paid for them.

On most trips I never need to plug into a wall outlet.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

10 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

My bank charges our iPhone X about 8 times and my iPad Air 2 5 times a cycle. Charge times depend on the adapter and the cable into the power bank so I want to say ours takes 4 hours for a complete charge? We’ve had two of them for two years now and zero complaints. Well worth what we paid for them.

On most trips I never need to plug into a wall outlet.

Mine better tho

banlol.png

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hang on, you guys saying I've gotta think about the cables too?

No. Input is either Micro USB or Applewhateverthefuckit'scalled. Output is two USB ports, so you can use whatever you want really.

banlol.png

As Dave's is only £20 it seems like a decent bet. If we find it doesn't do what we need it to do, I'll look into yours Rob. At nearly £50, it's just a stretch too far for my budget. Cheers both.

On 18/04/2018 at 12:15 AM, The3rdWalker said:

I mean I guess I didn’t know this was a competition.

Dude, I would remove an egg from a carton if it meant my shopping cart could go faster than another shopper's.

banlol.png

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

That's actually brilliant mate considering it can charge itself via solar charge. Its only £9 more than @Diddums so when I order today I'll probably switch to this one.