Let's talk Mercy!!

Diddums

Apart from being the hottest character in the Blizzard universe, sometimes played by the hottest player in the Blizzard universe, what do you guys think of her and using her abilities?

@tronic44said today something along the lines of playing an offensive Mercy and this is a topic I've debated many times amongst all the voices in my head. Thing is with Mercy my primary objective is to heal, end of story. Once everyone's rezzed or topped up, I can either fight or boost, and this is the dilemma I debate often. I tend to boost as I can't shoot for shit and by boosting my magic wand of magicness focusses itself which lets me keep an eye on everyone rather than focus on killing and have you lot peg. 

Whatcha think?

banlol.png

@Diddums, I think you should stick to what you do best and more importantly what feels comfortable to you.

I don't see many attacking Mercys about tbh. @tronic44 got an amazing POTG by killing 2 people with Mercy...yeah, it was funny but thinking about it we were steamrolling the team.

Her gun is as powerful as D.Va's pistol, however the fire rate isn't as good so I find it tricky to switch when I have played Mercy previously.

One main thing though. Mercy staying alive is key. That's way more of a focus than trying to shoot a gun.

I think you’ll find it was incredible and I’m the great mercy since sliced bread 😂

I tend to pick my fights when playing mercy, i’ll usually only pull my gun out if I’m one and one with a tracer or when I’ve popped my ult and I know my team mates don’t need the heals. If I’ve ult’d And another Mercy has also ult’d, then i’ll usually gain a height advantage and try and take her out....if the rest of the team is safe. 

There’s a very thin margin between getting it right and getting it completely wrong.

On 18/04/2018 at 1:06 PM, tronic44 said:

I think you’ll find it was incredible and I’m the great mercy since sliced bread 😂

I tend to pick my fights when playing mercy, i’ll usually only pull my gun out if I’m one and one with a tracer or when I’ve popped my ult and I know my team mates don’t need the heals. If I’ve ult’d And another Mercy has also ult’d, then i’ll usually gain a height advantage and try and take her out....if the rest of the team is safe. 

There’s a very thin margin between getting it right and getting it completely wrong.

On her ult, am I right in saying it heals automatically so you are best to pop your gun out at a height for the duration of the ult?

In the right hands Moira can heal much faster than Seriosly, her name is HOT HEALING CHICK, Not Mercy! especially if the team is grouped. I think she will get nerfed again at some point to be honest. Out of all the healers they are the only 2 that can be played solo at the moment

cba

On 22/04/2018 at 8:04 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

On her ult, am I right in saying it heals automatically so you are best to pop your gun out at a height for the duration of the ult?

How do you mean heals automatically?You still have to have you healie gun out, which is why it can be risky. Her ult boosts her abilities and allows her the fly. 

If that’s what you meant?

4 hours ago, tronic44 said:

How do you mean heals automatically?You still have to have you healie gun out, which is why it can be risky. Her ult boosts her abilities and allows her the fly. 

If that’s what you meant?

Ah, okay. I just see so many Seriosly, her name is HOT HEALING CHICK, Not Mercy!'s flying around and shooting on their ult instead of healing which, now you said that, sort of doesn't make sense as to why they'd do that.

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah, okay. I just see so many Seriosly, her name is HOT HEALING CHICK, Not Seriosly, her name is HOT HEALING CHICK, Not Mercy!!'s flying around and shooting on their ult instead of healing which, now you said that, sort of doesn't make sense as to why they'd do that.

You’d only do it in a situation where your team is safe from damage and you can take a good pick, like another Seriosly, her name is HOT HEALING CHICK, Not Mercy! ulting.