Bilingual jobs in gaming, Glasgow

Afternoon, I'm looking for multi lingual candidates for positions within localisation games testing. Languages required are English with German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Japanese, French/Canadian or Icelandic, to work in Glasgow city centre.

We have positions both temp and perm.

Positions include:

Customer Support - general gaming support via email, line web chat and telephone.
QA Games Tester - responsible for ensuring the linguistic content within a video game is correctly localised into the specific language and that the text is displayed correctly when seen in-game, while also detecting and reporting any linguistic flaws.   

If you or anyone you know may be interested in either of the roles please get in touch.

My apologies if this conversation is not relevant to this site.

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, Catrinas said:
Afternoon, I'm looking for multi lingual candidates for positions within localisation games testing. Languages required are English with German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Japanese, French/Canadian or Icelandic, to work in Glasgow city centre.

We have positions both temp and perm.

Positions include:

Customer Support - general gaming support via email, line web chat and telephone.
QA Games Tester - responsible for ensuring the linguistic content within a video game is correctly localised into the specific language and that the text is displayed correctly when seen in-game, while also detecting and reporting any linguistic flaws.   

If you or anyone you know may be interested in either of the roles please get in touch.

My apologies if this conversation is not relevant to this site.

Thank you.

Hi - Moved it to a more relevant subforum.

As I'd need more info for this to be legit and worthwhile of others commenting, are you able to elaborate on this at all in relation to what games, studio/company, and a link as to how you can help e.g. where you have this advertised.

Happy to help where we can but you can imagine being a completely new poster, the post needs validating somewhat.

Imagining Scots speaking English is a bit of a challenge in itself.

If you find an alcoholic drink called 'Lingual' then that's your best bet. I reckon Tam and Chookes will buy lingual.

[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 hours ago, tronic44 said:

You might find that a hard sale tbh, most the folks in here can barely speak one language, let alone a few of them.

I speak 4 languages thank you very much. 

English, norwegian, danish and swedish 😅