The War Machine DLC - CoD WW2

GazzaGarratt

First impressions, a bit meh to be honest.

Dunkirk and Egypt are ok. V2 is ok with a bit of a gimmick ( rocket fires its engines occasionally)

New war map is not good. Couple of firefights and then a totally unrelated dogfight straight out of the Battle of the Bulge campaign mission. Annoying.

Havent tried zombies yet

No new guns, no new gear to get

Divisions have been updated which I guess is ok.

10 hours ago, Baabcat said:

First impressions, a bit meh to be honest.

Dunkirk and Egypt are ok. V2 is ok with a bit of a gimmick ( rocket fires its engines occasionally)

New war map is not good. Couple of firefights and then a totally unrelated dogfight straight out of the Battle of the Bulge campaign mission. Annoying.

Havent tried zombies yet

No new guns, no new gear to get

Divisions have been updated which I guess is ok.

You have to trigger the rocket to go off 

I actually really like the three new maps. All play well and differently. Egypt I really like. The War map is meh at the best. I like war because of how long they last. I’ve had a couple over in like 8 minuets. 

22 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

That rocket looks like it's from BO... Can't remember what the map was called, but I remember it being pretty terrible.

Launch. And it was probably the worst map in BO1.

fart.gif

5 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Well, pretty terrible yeah. I reserve the right for worst map on Bo1 for Nuketown.

Finally somebody else that hates Nuketown! Seems the COD "community" love it but I detest the bloody thing. It's just a clusterfuck and spawn death nightmare.

fart.gif

1 hour ago, MrBiron said:

Finally somebody else that hates Nuketown! Seems the COD "community" love it but I detest the bloody thing. It's just a clusterfuck and spawn death nightmare.

Nuketown was good on BO1 but when they brought it back it quickly became Puketown.