Spyro Remastered

1 hour ago, LordBaguette said:

Your life is meaningless 

I feel like a 'your Mum' quote is coming....

Back to thread

11 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

Toot toot! I’m riding the hype train!

9 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Loved these games! Can't wait.

Via the FG App

If you had the chance to buy one of the two, which one would you buy? Crash or Spyro?

Geniune question as I'd like just one offline game to play rather than two.

I have crash disc if you want to borrow it. Completed it pretty quickly but was so fun. I’m gna preorder spyro also. I couldn’t choose between em 

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I feel like a 'your Mum' quote is coming....

Back to thread

If you had the chance to buy one of the two, which one would you buy? Crash or Spyro?

cba

5 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

I have crash disc if you want to borrow it. Completed it pretty quickly but was so fun. I’m gna preorder spyro also. I couldn’t choose between em 

Ah cool. Yeah, might do then mate. Cheers.

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I have the remaster Crash games. The first Crash game was the hardest of the three originally. They jacked up the difficulty in the remaster. It's actually somewhat discouraging. I hope they don't do the same with Spyro, though they were always easy. I think I would probably choose Spyro over Crash? I think. I like them both a lot. Sypro always felt bigger to me for some reason. 

34 minutes ago, Rumelylady said:

I have the remaster Crash games. The first Crash game was the hardest of the three originally. They jacked up the difficulty in the remaster. It's actually somewhat discouraging. I hope they don't do the same with Spyro, though they were always easy. I think I would probably choose Spyro over Crash? I think. I like them both a lot. Sypro always felt bigger to me for some reason. 

I completed all 3! it wasnt that bad cmon

cba

1 hour ago, Rumelylady said:

Is it more open world then? Crash was always very linear I recall seeing.

1 hour ago, LordBaguette said:

I completed all 3! it wasnt that bad cmon

I don't think Sarah is saying its bad, more that it lost a little fun with the slight change in difficulty levels.

On 07/04/2018 at 12:00 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Is it more open world then? Crash was always very linear I recall seeing.

I don't think Sarah is saying its bad, more that it lost a little fun with the slight change in difficulty levels.

By bad I meant hard 

cba

It has been announced that the original trilogy for Spyro the dragon is being remastered I personally have played all 3 of the original games and 100% them I want to stream/record me playing through the remaster is anyone else excited about this?

13 hours ago, VGon_BGon48 said:

It has been announced that the original trilogy for Spyro the dragon is being remastered I personally have played all 3 of the original games and 100% them I want to stream/record me playing through the remaster is anyone else excited about this?

Merged your post with the existing thread for Spyro.

Yep, think it's more enticing than Crash Bandicoot tbh, which is weird.as I expected myself to feel the other way.

Crash is like Mario for me. Whatever awesome games come out with them in it, I just can't love the characters.

5 hours ago, VGon_BGon48 said:

Been wanting to play through the original games but I don’t think there is a way to record on the ps3 without a weird work around 

Maybe worth you starting a thread in the Hardware section if you need some help with setting up the record function on the PS3 :1311_thumbsup_tone2: