Vending Machines

ChaosGladiator

So. Vending machines are here. They can be found in several places, usually hidden away a bit around the map. I don't know everything about them yet as I've only found 4 of them, but the general idea seems to be that you can deposit resources, be it wood, brick or metal, and get a weapon, shield potions or meds in return. So far I've used the one in Anarchy Acres to get myself 3 shield potions for 200 brick and the one n Fatal Fields to get a blue rpg for 300 wood. The amount seems to be varying. As do the weapons, sometimes it will offer you the same items for different resources. When I found the one in Fatal Fields it would give me a blue rpg for either 300 wood or 300 metal. Below is a 3 hour long stream by Vikkstar with locations of all of them. He also talks about other changes with the update.

I actually think this is a pretty decent idea. The concept is brilliant and buyin things actually works very well.

It also will add a different dynamic to gameplay. People will eventually find a decent vending machine and start collecting resources around it which holds players more around those locations rather than key spots in the circle.

Can't wait to find one that actually has a Scar in it. All I've had so far is a Medpack for 200 wood.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb