Jurassic World Evolution

I'd love to get my son involved in this. Interested in it because of the Planet Coaster connections. I'll find some time to watch it all this week hopefully.

Has anyone got this already? Really interested in it for my son but also me as i miss a Sim City game i could get away with playing with kids in the day.

Just still full price so wanted to be more sure of it. My son is 8, loves dinosaurs but worried about controls and mechanics.

48 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Has anyone got this already? Really interested in it for my son but also me as i miss a Sim City game i could get away with playing with kids in the day.

Just still full price so wanted to be more sure of it. My son is 8, loves dinosaurs but worried about controls and mechanics.

I'm gonna wait for a big price reduction before I consider it again especially as the reviews have been a bit iffy. I do think it's ideal for kids as it's not overly-complex but for an adults wallet; it's bloody pricey to say the least! Cities Skylines is a great alternative to Sim City although that may be a bit too complicated and deep especially if you have limited time to play.  

On 7/31/2018 at 6:05 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I'm gonna wait for a big price reduction before I consider it again especially as the reviews have been a bit iffy. I do think it's ideal for kids as it's not overly-complex but for an adults wallet; it's bloody pricey to say the least! Cities Skylines is a great alternative to Sim City although that may be a bit too complicated and deep especially if you have limited time to play.  

It does seem to be pitched atva good angle as you say - and hopefully not too much taxing on the brain. Whats there not to love about it?  Take care of your own dinos with massacres and disasters along the way!

Just can't justify the AAA price. £30 would make me think about it.