FG Throwback Thursday!

On 1/10/2020 at 4:14 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Yes, I've been told multiple times now by Breadcake @MrBiron  as well. I'll correct where I can 😘

It was actually the first game I ever played with anyone form the old forum. Where has the tile went 

1 minute ago, TigerBurge said:

It was actually the first game I ever played with anyone form the old forum. Where has the tile went 

It was pretty cool watching them back. Especially how you got different view of them exploding 😂 Time flies when you have fun, eh? Getting old sucks 😭😂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It was pretty cool watching them back. Especially how you got different view of them exploding 😂 Time flies when you have fun, eh? Getting old sucks 😭😂

It’s definitely not been fun 🤣

Its #FGTBT Time! This week's Throwback comes from our old friend @MyM777  with some aces from his old Black Ops Farewell video! Absolute GOAT.

If you are an old or new FGer please get in touch as we want to show as many as we can this year 😎 I'll stick to getting my Ace's from a pack of cards ♣️♠️♥️♦️

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Its #FGTBT Time! This week's Throwback comes from our old friend @MyM777  with some aces from his old Black Ops Farewell video! Absolute GOAT.

If you are an old or new FGer please get in touch as we want to show as many as we can this year 😎 I'll stick to getting my Ace's from a pack of cards ♣️♠️♥️♦️

Kyle was fucking ridiculous at this game, in fact all the cod games!

On 1/16/2020 at 4:49 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Chris (TigerBurge) told me some video of mine was posted 🤣 Can't believe it's been over 8 years since that was made...spent basically 4 years of my life gaming with the PS3/forum crew and some I've heard are still around to this day, nostalgia 😥

15 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Kyle was fucking ridiculous at this game, in fact all the cod games!

Much love Rich, miss the old days when my only responsibilities were class, part-time job, and mostly CoD 🤪

14 hours ago, Diddums said:

And then just like all the cool kids he went all trendy and had to get a educayshin 🙄

Dave, I tried going into the ninja business like my fellow yellow folks, turns out Dead Silence isn't IRL perk so I failed the test...

On 1/18/2020 at 4:02 AM, MyM777 said:

Much love Rich, miss the old days when my only responsibilities were class, part-time job, and mostly CoD 🤪

Much love back dude, hope life’s still

treating you well. Yeah those were the good old days, life was simple back then haha

Its #FGTBT Time!

I wonder what's better, Scythe from BO3 or Tempest from BO4? Here's a couple of clips with our @Capn_Underpants  nailing a Frenzy kill followed by lethal @JBR-Kiwi  grabbing a Quadkill with Tempest FTW.

Got any more that you wanna share? If you are an old or new FGer please get in touch as we want to show as many as we can this year 😎

Easy decision for me - I'll go for Scythe on my left hand, Tempest sniper on my right 😀

Does anyone know where there's the footage of that epic HQ match we had way back on BO1 as part of the tournament we set up? I can't find it. Our team was Bee's, Doc, Jason and myself known as FOG's (Four Old Guys). If I remember rightly Rich was an in that match on the other side. Some of my best gaming memories was playing BO1 with guys from this forum so much fun, especially SnD.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, uberwarrior said:

Does anyone know where there's the footage of that epic HQ match we had way back on BO1 as part of the tournament we set up? I can't find it. Our team was Bee's, Doc, Jason and myself known as FOG's (Four Old Guys). If I remember rightly Rich was an in that match on the other side. Some of my best gaming memories was playing BO1 with guys from this forum so much fun, especially SnD.

I've asked about Mark, still searching for some on old channels i know of for you 👍

It’s #FGTBT time again!

From back in the T2K days, @Glen11  Sean's S&D Clutch on MW3 wiping the team out in style 😎

Let's have some more suggestions too everyone - either on here or PM me. Be good to get some Throwbacks from different games too. Happy Throwback Thursday all!

That is so weird @IRaMPaGe , after sorting out events for the whole of July, I planned on picking it back up again this week! Thanks for sharing pal! ❤️

And its totally okay its not Thursday mate 😎🤣

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That is so weird @IRaMPaGe , after sorting out events for the whole of July, I planned on picking it back up again this week! Thanks for sharing pal! ❤️

And its totally okay its not Thursday mate 😎🤣

Great minds think alike 😊

I thought an MW3 Shotgun M.O.A.B was worth sharing for the vibe. 

I probably have a few other random gameplays dotted about YT. 

And ofc about a million clips. 😂

A little bit of Sniping on MW3 Village, using the Barrett. 50 Cal. 

Disclaimer I hate the heartbeat sensor, but sometimes used it to trigger people. 😂

Tasty 3 piece game winning kill with the Thermal MSR Sniper quickscoping. 😎