PS4 Minecraft players

LordBaguette

Just posting wondering/asking who actually has minecraft for PS4. Me @Misneach_and @Mikepjbell have a half decent world and it would be gold to get back on it with others from FG at some point if anyone fancies it 

cba

I checked earlier and I don't have it downloaded so I've redownloaded it for whenver.  I had forgotten how different the console version is in looks and sound and on top of that it is vanilla too.  Though could be nice having a vanilla game on console and mods on pc version :)

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

17 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Just posting wondering/asking who actually has minecraft for PS4. Me @Misneach_and @Mikepjbell have a half decent world and it would be gold to get back on it with others from FG at some point if anyone fancies it 

I have it too as the kids play it on my PS4. Tbh I want to spend time on the FG server if I have spare time on MC so maybe if you guys could download the PC version we could have separate nights on the PS4 version and the PC one?

10 hours ago, Greboth said:

I checked earlier and I don't have it downloaded so I've redownloaded it for whenver.  I had forgotten how different the console version is in looks and sound and on top of that it is vanilla too.  Though could be nice having a vanilla game on console and mods on pc version :)

I have it on disc but I think I deleted it as I was running out of space and using a controller was weird!! Also, those damn creepers are vicious in vanilla!

I didn’t realise you could share a world on the console version either

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I don’t mind the controller so much, I’m much more of a console kid than pc.  The only thing I noticed was the look speed, I’m so used to pc now being about turn 180 in an instant and it is soooo slow on console.

As for creepers, they are just horrible in any version.  They are just not quite so bad since Bart turned off their block damage or whatever it is called on the server.

I don’t know if you can have an always on server on the console versions but you can open up your world for friends to join. Assuming things haven’t changed, the problem is then 1 person hosts it and for you to play on that world they need to be online too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

7 minutes ago, Misneach_ said:

This could be epic!

It could! ....but you need to sort your PC out so we can play on the FG server as well...

Just now, Plumbers Crack said:

Timezones could be a problem?

Via the FG App

Nah, most of us are around between 7pm GMT and past midnight. Equally others will be around on weekends.