PC gamers - thoughts please

Good turn out. We lost a Rib but gained a South African twat.

For me, no more 7 Days until the patch.

Lets decide in advance next week what we're playing,  will save time. If folk don't end up making it we can always change on the fly.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 4/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, The3rdWalker said:

Overwatch or Rainbow 6 Siege is my vote.

I haven't got OW but I'm ready to try Rainbow 6 on one of these nights again.

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Good turn out. We lost a Rib but gained a South African twat.

For me, no more 7 Days until the patch.

Lets decide in advance next week what we're playing,  will save time. If folk don't end up making it we can always change on the fly.

I agree. We should get the patch update then get all in on it.

We just need more lists of what people have. Actually, what's the FG Steam group again? We need to resurrect it.

Probably won't be online much expect the odd game or so after I put the kids to bed.  Been too busy with baseball and getting ready to go camping.  

Doesn't matter how many games we get in, just as long as we keep trying to arrange something we'll eventually get a night sorted [emoji4]

Via the FG App

On 4/25/2018 at 2:47 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Yay! What other games do you have then Sarah and when do you usually get on?

I don't think I really have any other multiplayer games other than L4D and WoW. I also often don't get home until 7pm EST and still have to shower and eat after that, so I don't think you would see me too often other than on weekends.

21 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

I don't think I really have any other multiplayer games other than L4D and WoW. I also often don't get home until 7pm EST and still have to shower and eat after that, so I don't think you would see me too often other than on weekends.

Is it Left 4 Dead 2? We were talking about it last night and I'd buy it to give it a go as I had it on xbox 360.

We'll have a weekend day soon so we can join up as many people as we can. Just because you or others can't make a Thursday at this time doesn't mean we can't have other PC sessions.

On another note, how much is Garry's Mod? Prop Hunt would be amazing if the game supports a large party.

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Is it Left 4 Dead 2? We were talking about it last night and I'd buy it to give it a go as I had it on xbox 360.

We'll have a weekend day soon so we can join up as many people as we can. Just because you or others can't make a Thursday at this time doesn't mean we can't have other PC sessions.

On another note, how much is Garry's Mod? Prop Hunt would be amazing if the game supports a large party.

GMod Prop hunt is pretty fun game but like most is best enjoyed when everyone is partied together.  Just looking on Steam is currently £7 so nice and cheap :) I can't see anywhere on there about player limit but from memory it is high number (I want to say 64 but it may be more than that).

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

15 hours ago, Greboth said:

GMod Prop hunt is pretty fun game but like most is best enjoyed when everyone is partied together.  Just looking on Steam is currently £7 so nice and cheap :) I can't see anywhere on there about player limit but from memory it is high number (I want to say 64 but it may be more than that).

Then this seems a perfect one to try. If its cheap and fun combined with a potential large party available, then we should add it to the list.

On 5/6/2018 at 2:11 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Then this seems a perfect one to try. If its cheap and fun combined with a potential large party available, then we should add it to the list.

We played it one day with about 8 people, it was a lot of fun. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD