NFL 2018

GazzaGarratt

I've been wanting to follow an NFL side for sometime so would be good to know who you think I should follow.

Also, be good to know what's the 2018 season looking like and who you think your early pick is for the Superbowl.

1 hour ago, techno said:

Wow this is early 😆

I know but I am soooo bad at getting my act together. If I have 5 months maybe I get chance to understand the team a bit more. 😂

My mate supports Jacksonville and has done before they came to the UK so they are one thought.

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I know but I am soooo bad at getting my act together. If I have 5 months maybe I get chance to understand the team a bit more. 😂

My mate supports Jacksonville and has done before they came to the UK so they are one thought.

I would say just watch the season and see who you like watching, we have no real allegiances, I just find teams I like and don't like for no real reason and base who I'd like to win a particular game on purely that. It's nice not to have "a team"

I'm a Redskins man myself, have been since NFL was first shown on uk tv years ago. However Jacksonville is not a bad call, as they are the most committed to the uk, having played here once a year for a good while now, and also they are likely to be pretty good this year which also helps. They have a Wembley game again this year, so even if you don't see them live you can watch them on TV at normal hours.

But make sure you out the bbc's NFL show on series record, it is awesome.