Heavy Shotgun

GazzaGarratt

3366594-fortnite%2Bshotgun.jpg

Anyone used this yet? A green shotgun is a must of late in one of the towns. I'm wondering how good the range is. I can already hear the rage if it has a long range.

It does have decent range. I used one yesterday in a 3 v 1 and got 2 out of 3. All at a range where they were using AR's. I'd say 20-50m distances.

This is gonna be more broken then the double pump, as TSM Myth already discovered. But honestly, you don't need two of them :P Skip to about 16:50 in the video and see him get his 2nd one. Check that firerate.

Edit: I love that you can see on his face how fucking OP it is when he tries it...

17 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

It does have decent range. I used one yesterday in a 3 v 1 and got 2 out of 3. All at a range where they were using AR's. I'd say 20-50m distances.

This is gonna be more broken then the double pump, as TSM Myth already discovered. But honestly, you don't need two of them :P Skip to about 16:50 in the video and see him get his 2nd one. Check that firerate.

Edit: I love that you can see on his face how fucking OP it is when he tries it...

Well I suppose the only way to make a shotgun gold and amazing is give it ridiculous aim so I wouldn't say its broken but no doubt people will rage all over the place still :P

I agree though, you only need one, not the 3 he ended up with!

Well I suppose the only way to make a shotgun gold and amazing is give it ridiculous aim so I wouldn't say its broken but no doubt people will rage all over the place still [emoji14]

I agree though, you only need one, not the 3 he ended up with!

This is like people complaining about the minigun.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD