Hello Fellow Gaming Geeks!

J4MES OX4D

Welcome to the forum man. Good to see a new face around here. Who recommended us to you? It's good to know people are spreading the word.

We need more traffic now that BF4 and Ghosts are out.

Thanks very much! A chap called Monty if anyone knows him? I can't find him on the members list though but he said pop on here for Call of Duty chit-chat except he's apparently working in Canada now or something crazy and now I can't find the douche anywhere lol!

Monty? Does his surname start with an M too? If so, tell him we all say hi and we're missing him here!

That's right; Monty Moore! I live two doors down from his brother Peter but Monty is AWOL at the minute apparently.  I don't know what his user name is but he said he was on here although I can't locate him. I'm sure he'll be back on soon once he's back in the country......and if they let him back in lol! 

Ah lovely, I thought he'd ditched us. No idea why though, seeing as we are the most awesome people on the face of the earth. His name on here is Mr Eden, he is a great contributor and always good for a laugh. 

Still, send him our regards via the grapevine, I'm sure the border control staff will be happy to send him our love before they deport him again!

banlol.png

Ah lovely, I thought he'd ditched us. No idea why though, seeing as we are the most awesome people on the face of the earth. His name on here is Mr Eden, he is a great contributor and always good for a laugh. 

Still, send him our regards via the grapevine, I'm sure the border control staff will be happy to send him our love before they deport him again!

Haha well I will pass it on to Peter and see if he can get a hold of him and see what the crack is regarding his return to the country and on here. Cheers boss!