Brigitte and new skins update

LordBaguette

Below article about Brigitte release date update and new cosmetic items. Her legendary skins are pretty sweet

Also Sombra nerf

Any time Sombra’s hack is interrupted by damage, hacking will go on cooldown for 2 seconds. With this change, Sombra will have to be more careful about choosing when and who to hack instead of just holding down the button and waiting for people to miss and/or reload etc.

There is currently a 0.1s window of time at the end of the hack where it cannot be canceled via line of sight or other effects (such as Tracer’s recall, Zarya bubbles, etc).

This exists so it doesn’t constantly get broken by very small line of sight blockers such as light posts and signs, etc.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/934245/Overwatch-Brigitte-release-date-UPDATE-new-skins

cba

Nice Tom, @Stretch616 just said last night about she'll be nerfed soon. I think it's a decent improvement to how she plays.

@tronic44, i was thinking the same Rich as I lke playing shieldy, in your face players. Reaper is an undervalued pick right now imo. His high DPS and ability to stay alive for long periods due to the way he can ghost away is pretty valuable on capture point maps.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@tronic44, i was thinking the same Rich as I lke playing shieldy, in your face players. Reaper is an undervalued pick right now imo. His high DPS and ability to stay alive for long periods due to the way he can ghost away is pretty valuable on capture point maps.

Completely agree, will give him a run he next time that I’m on.

Would love to get into Tracer as well, that might have to be some quick plays before I’m ready for comp though :lol: