Warhammer - Vermintide 2

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:24 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

£17 on CD KeysB)

Have you played this at all James? I know some Warhammer nerds who are insisting I get it but I barely played the first one...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:24 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

£17 on CD KeysB)

Have you played this at all James? I know some Warhammer nerds who are insisting I get it but I barely played the first one...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I didn't get it in the end and the more reviews I see, the more glad I didn't. Doesn't seem a bad game but lots of bugs and flaws still persist it seems. Seems worth getting if you are a huge fan of Warhammer and have friends who also have it but other than that, it seems a comfortable pass even at such a reasonable price.

I didn't get it in the end and the more reviews I see, the more glad I didn't. Doesn't seem a bad game but lots of bugs and flaws still persist it seems. Seems worth getting if you are a huge fan of Warhammer and have friends who also have it but other than that, it seems a comfortable pass even at such a reasonable price.
Cheers, it's on a 10% sale now but I might still wait for a spring/summer steam sale with a 50% discount[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

44 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Cheers, it's on a 10% sale now but I might still wait for a spring/summer steam sale with a 50% discountemoji4.png

It's 25% off but even that's no different to the discount on offer on the likes of GMG when the game was released sadly. With the summer sale just 3 weeks away, it may only get reduced to 33% off - just depends on how the game performs now against a tougher discount window with even more titles on offer. I'd struggle to even be interested at 50% in all honesty!