7 Days sesh

phil bottle

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Gonna pop on tonight if anyone fancies

Will see if I can again mate. Last night with wife before Saturday as she's busy with other stuff thurs and fri.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Will see if I can again mate. Last night with wife before Saturday as she's busy with other stuff thurs and fri.
I just want to see you master the old mouse and keyboard[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I just want to see you master the old mouse and keyboardemoji4.png

Ask me in 2033 and I may just be okay 😂

Was this the 'lying down riding a motorbike' Lee or the 'never played a video game before' Lee :lol: 

It was fun having everyone on playing together though someone locked the drawbridge up so I couldn't get back in to the base to drop my brass off.  I put it in the motorbike that is between the 2 drawbridges.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Good fun last night with a bunch of us on. Lee moaning about digging rocks gave me a glimpse off what he'll be like when he's an old man🤣

Just now, Greboth said:

Was this the 'lying down riding a motorbike' Lee or the 'never played a video game before' Lee :lol: 

It was fun having everyone on playing together though someone locked the drawbridge up so I couldn't get back in to the base to drop my brass off.  I put it in the motorbike that is between the 2 drawbridges.

Yeah, great fun to have quite a few of us on. Although, holding left click for an hour just to get my mining skills to level 20 was hilarious.... 😑

I also hadn't had got a clue what you were laughing your tits about until you sent me a video of what I looked like. I'll see if I can link them.

Can someone give me a gun next time so I can shoot shit please?

One last thing - Rich, how is it so all games comes as standard, that you eat a can of peas, then you need to keep the can so you use it for oil? WTF?!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

One last thing - Rich, how is it so all games comes as standard, that you eat a can of peas, then you need to keep the can so you use it for oil? WTF?!

The next time you’re on, go through all the items that you can make and see what you need to make them. You’ll get used to it very quickly.

Its always harder when first starting off, luckily you’ve got a base already built. With the amount of zombies there seems to be, I don’t think you’d survive very long...,I’m not sure any of us would :lol: