Die Hard 6

J4MES OX4D

Just seen there's another one coming out next year. After the fifth installment, I am not too confident and it wouldn't surprise me if we see McClane going to Mars to police space Aliens with his zimmerframe!

The original was one of my favourite films of all time and I really enjoyed the 3rd. Even the fourth was a decent up to date addition to the series but the last film was a shambles. Hollywood is 90% remakes or reboots now with many classics getting tarnished and I really hope Die Hard doesn't go the same way.

I hear it's going to be part-prequel, part-sequel and all part crap.

I didn't even watch the last one, not going to give them the satisfaction. It'll never be like it was and it shouldn't try, don't even use the name! 

On 14/03/2018 at 12:26 PM, tronic44 said:

I hear it's going to be part-prequel, part-sequel and all part crap.

Oh god, I can already tell it's gonna be terrible! They'll probably turn it into a spin-off TV series too. 

On 14/03/2018 at 12:26 PM, tronic44 said:

I didn't even watch the last one, not going to give them the satisfaction. It'll never be like it was and it shouldn't try, don't even use the name! 

I lasted 3/4 of the way through and it was one of the worst films I've ever seen in a long time. Even Die Hard 2 with all its cheesy lines was ten times better. 

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Oh god, I can already tell it's gonna be terrible! They'll probably turn it into a spin-off TV series too. 

I lasted 3/4 of the way through and it was one of the worst films I've ever seen in a long time. Even Die Hard 2 with all its cheesy lines was ten times better. 

It’s sad that such an iconic film can be dragged through the mud, I wish people would boycott shit like this.

If it's got John McLane in it, I'll watch it :D

Lol, I don't mind easy action films like Die Hard, however I'm with you both as I loved all of the first 4 films but the last one I haven't cared to try and watch as I felt they should've left it where it was.

Sort of reads as a cash cow if I'm honest. Allows them to also repackage the full collection again.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb