Battletech

Sennex

29 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I'm keeping an eye on this one. Made by the same team that did Shadowrun too. X-com with mechs sounds very intriguing. 

I know right! 

I enjoyed the new shadowrun games, but damn where they linear as hell. I hope this breaks away from that with maybe random missions, or at least allows for custom maps and stories.

I have one concern though about the X-com comparison:

323.jpg_large

Please god don't do that to us again.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

48 minutes ago, Sennex said:

I know right! 

I enjoyed the new shadowrun games, but damn where they linear as hell. I hope this breaks away from that with maybe random missions, or at least allows for custom maps and stories.

I have one concern though about the X-com comparison:

323.jpg_large

Please god don't do that to us again.

:lol:I missed a 96% hit on X-Com 2 and was so enraged that I uninstalled the game. After calming down I then had to re-install the whole thing again! Hopefully we'll get some new gameplay videos this month but from what I've seen so far it does look very good and the combat system is slightly more detailed albeit very similar to X-Com. Just hope the campaign has plenty of varied missions. 

I love the Xcom series, but I honestly don't have the time anymore to Save/Reload after every single missed hit when I was at 96%. When starting the game, I get it, the rookies totally blow.  

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."