Black Ops IIII

J4MES OX4D

23 hours ago, Sennex said:

Other than the jumping crap, I really enjoyed Infinite warfare. It actually had more interest to me than CoD WW2

Excellent campaign I thought - multiplayer let down that game severely which was a shame as for all the hate the game got, the campaign was probably the best since the old Modern Warfare days. It's a shame that with 3 different developers on board; they all have differing qualities but none of the studios have the true quality across the board to make an excellent game.

Yea, the Campaign was a ton of fun. I really liked being able to jump around to different missions and not follow an order.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

43 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

50gb day one "patch" for this game. Load of shit, your basically downloading the entire game.

Christ, and I thought the 9gb they did for WW2 was silly. No real point in even including a disk. They may as well just scrap physical versions and it would be more financially beneficial to them.  

Christ, and I thought the 9gb they did for WW2 was silly. No real point in even including a disk. They may as well just scrap physical versions and it would be more financially beneficial to them.  
Don't let Lee hear you say that [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Fuck that! I'm not paying £60 per game. Plus then there would be nothing from stopping them pricing games at whatever they want.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

Capitalism eh. We pay more for a digital product than one that has to be physically manufactured and physically managed. While the world is drowning in plastic.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Capitalism eh. We pay more for a digital product than one that has to be physically manufactured and physically managed. While the world is drowning in plastic.

I can fully breathe around my beautiful array of CDs and Cartridges [emoji847]

That's the real issue with Digital anyway, you pay more for a copy that is made of thin air when the shiny packaging and box with CD comes to you cheap as chips.

People like collecting Vases, Pictures and Cat Statues. I like collecting games. I can then use said game in my consoles. Definitely more value for money for me.

I think we're nearly at the stage where Day One to play is actually Day Two. Good job I'll be looking to purchase later down the line, hopefully this year though.

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I can fully breathe around my beautiful array of CDs and Cartridges emoji847.png

That's the real issue with Digital anyway, you pay more for a copy that is made of thin air when the shiny packaging and box with CD comes to you cheap as chips.

People like collecting Vases, Pictures and Cat Statues. I like collecting games. I can then use said game in my consoles. Definitely more value for money for me.

I think we're nearly at the stage where Day One to play is actually Day Two. Good job I'll be looking to purchase later down the line, hopefully this year though.

You sir, are a throwback to another age :P

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 10/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, MrBiron said:

I guessed it right! The "patch" isn't a patch at all. It's the whole fucking game! The disc is near enough blank and is just a key to play the game.

https://twitter.com/DanHolmes12/status/1050329477497143297

Mine was only just over 17 GB? Weird.