Top things you enjoy about Gaming

Rather than ask a question about what games you're looking forward to as I'm not sure that would get a good response, I'm really interested in what people really enjoy getting out of gaming more generally.

What key bits of games make you tick? Completing hard challenges? Working on your K/D? Only playing random Multiplayer fights with friends?

I guess sometimes it can be dependent on what games that you currently play have to offer but it would be cool to know what you look out for.

I used to be quite competitive back in the 360/PS3 gen when COD was decent and it was always fun improving and unlocking challenges. I've kinda outgrown that and eSports just doesn't appeal whatsoever. Not sure if that's down to age or if I would have hated it back in the day also. I now prefer more relaxed experiences in a variety of genres where enjoyment takes priority over performance. After getting back into PC gaming a few years ago and having sampled some incredible titles away from the mainstream AAA trash that have plagued this generation; I'm always looking for new niche titles. Due to time constraints, family and work I can't always game comfortably without interruptions so I am limited especially with MP titles and gaming with friends but any time I do have I use wisely hence nearly 600 hours in American Truck SimulatorB) 

I like gaming for a similar reason to why I like to read. Escapism, pure and simple.

I liked to get absorbed and drawn into a world. Which is why DayZ mod (for all it's faults) has still not been equalled for its immersion.

Other than that I love team play. Serious team play in serious games. Plus giggles team play for less serious games (prop hunt, gta).

I am only uber competitive with sports games, just like real life. Football, tennis, golf games etc bring out that streak in me.

Good op Lee[emoji8][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I’m the same as others, my main enjoyments from gaming are....

- Gaming with mates

- Competitve gaming

- Immersive stories

My main enjoyment is gaming with you guys, stories are great but not as good as you lot.

Thats about it for me, I don’t go on quality or looks or even ratings. In fact I rarely go on reviews, we have @Diddums to thank for that :lol:

For me over the last few years it's definitely playing with you lot but when im on my own I generally get obsessed with challenges wether in the game or some I set myself. My only problem I've found these days is the lack of games I can enjoy as im pretty much hooked on casual fps games, so cod, battlefield and destiny all great time consuming games once but not at the moment, though BF4 is ok. Ultimately though I miss the dumb stupid shit coming through the headset.