The Division - New in-game Activities for March

Ubisoft announced today The Division has hit the 20 million players mark worldwide.

To celebrate the massive figure along with the game’s anniversary, a month of in-game activities will take place through March.

Said activities include four Global Events from March 1-29, with one global event per week. These Global Events will add modifiers to all in-game activities and grant players a chance for special cosmetic and gameplay rewards.

Players will also receive a sneeze emote. It can be picked up at the Reward Claim Vendor.

Here’s the Global Event schedule:

Outbreak: March 1-5

Assault: March 8-12

Strike: March 15-19

Ambush: March 22-26

Nice to see further support from Ubisoft. They really do seem to be turning a corner with their AAA titles.the_division_year_2_infographic-682x1152.jpg

Via the FG App

I played through both assault and strike.  Both were fun to rip around in.  I also like that you can match make EVERYTHING.  Most normal enemies aren’t bullet sponges anymore and headshots actually do major damage and/or kill enemies out right.  

I forgot got how much fun I had with this game.  Glad to be rocking this again. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

1 hour ago, SensaiNemesis said:

I played through both assault and strike.  Both were fun to rip around in.  I also like that you can match make EVERYTHING.  Most normal enemies aren’t bullet sponges anymore and headshots actually do major damage and/or kill enemies out right.  

The amount of improvements this game has made was mind blowing. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I can't be bothered re-installing the game but it's great to see how far it's come since launch and it gives me hope for the sequel. If they can get it right straight away then it'll likely be a continued success rather than people drifting in and out between major updates and the playerbase never really remaining consistent.  

10 hours ago, SensaiNemesis said:

Great to hear Chad, it's really good to see it supported and hopefully more to come soon. I wonder if they'll bring these events back?

Also, did it help being a certain level to play these?

22 hours ago, SensaiNemesis said:

I  Most normal enemies aren’t bullet sponges anymore and headshots actually do major damage and/or kill enemies out right.  

If this is true I feel like I need to give this game another go. Loved most of the game, totally hated spending 100 rounds on killing low level bad guys, was exactly why I quit 

36 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

20 of us still play it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just a joke about the amount of people who dropped playing it, I know there’s a lot more than 20.

On 2018-03-19 at 5:57 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Great to hear Chad, it's really good to see it supported and hopefully more to come soon. I wonder if they'll bring these events back?

Also, did it help being a certain level to play these?

Theres 5 tier worlds depending on your gear score (kinda like light level from destiny).  The best gear is in tier 5 but can be played in all

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*