Dave and Sanjay's Birthday Bash!

Diddums

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Oh my poor head.

Hope the survivors are tucking into bacon butties.

Very nice to meet Tom and Chris face to faceemoji106.png

Just finishing our KFC :D

We managed to get to 6am. Not sure how but we did. All of the alcohol drank. All of the songs sang.

One hell of a night. Time to find all of the pictures from last night/day.

P.S. Sleep needed for days.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Well, where to start? First off thanks to all who attended, it was a fantastic night and one to remember for sure. Was ace to finally meet @LordBaguette as well. Thanks for all the gifts, you guys spoil me way too much and Kyla says thanks for the gifts too. Thanks also for tidying up in the morning, sorry I missed you all but I didn't even surface until after 12. Feeling like arseholes would be an understatement. 

Apologies for the drunk chicks, it seemed like a good idea at the time but as some of you will know, it backfired a bit. @Stretch616 hiding on the balcony from a girl who just wouldn't take no for an answer was a bit funny and Naereet getting abuse from the drunkest one because he tried it on with all of them, right after she was denied by all of us was also quite funny. Poor Tad got it too because he also refused her advances but luckily he shook it off.

Thanks once again for everything, here's to the next one!

banlol.png

7 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Well, where to start? First off thanks to all who attended, it was a fantastic night and one to remember for sure. Was ace to finally meet @LordBaguette as well. Thanks for all the gifts, you guys spoil me way too much and Kyla says thanks for the gifts too. Thanks also for tidying up in the morning, sorry I missed you all but I didn't even surface until after 12. Feeling like arseholes would be an understatement. 

Apologies for the drunk chicks, it seemed like a good idea at the time but as some of you will know, it backfired a bit. @Stretch616 hiding on the balcony from a girl who just wouldn't take no for an answer was a bit funny and Naereet getting abuse from the drunkest one because he tried it on with all of them, right after she was denied by all of us was also quite funny. Poor Tad got it too because he also refused her advances but luckily he shook it off.

Thanks once again for everything, here's to the next one!

Did you like your thank you note on your PC in the morning? Oh, and thanks 'FG' for tidying up :lol:

Honestly Didds, thanks for having us yet again, was great to have a good laugh and get literally no sleep whatsoever. I remember singing to Stardust at one point, then to Five Megamix, then Corona Rythmn of the Night. Epic tunes all night and day.

Oh, and now no excuses for either not being here or on your PC with those games :D:wub:

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Did you like your thank you note on your PC in the morning? Oh, and thanks 'FG' for tidying up :lol:

Honestly Didds, thanks for having us yet again, was great to have a good laugh and get literally no sleep whatsoever. I remember singing to Stardust at one point, then to Five Megamix, then Corona Rythmn of the Night. Epic tunes all night and day.

Oh, and now no excuses for either not being here or on your PC with those games :D:wub:

I don't think you understand how much it's killing me to have a few days off and not be able to play them. 

banlol.png