Dave and Sanjay's Birthday Bash!

Diddums

tenor.gif

DAVE AND SANJAY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY YAY!

When: 17th March 2018

Where: Dave's Place, London

Theme: Get drunk and talk shit

What to bring: Fags if you're a smoker, nothing else

All food and drink will be supplied! Yay! Kyla makes some badass snacks!

Most of you will know about this already and this is a post to find out what's what and who's coming / not coming, who's staying where, etc. Sanjay is a lifelong friend of mine whose birthday is actually on the 17th so he's got the spare room because birthday boy. There are also a considerable amount of possible attendees (15 including Kyla and I) so we're trying to make plans that are cheap and accessible for all. First I need to know if you're coming or not (this is important for food and alcohol purposes. If you're not coming, please say so). Then we need to know who's staying where and what the cheapest option is for staying over (unless you want a nice romantic spa ofc, we don't judge lol). This way we can start actually arranging shit.

So far the list of possible attendees are:

Phil & Marina @phil bottle

Rich & Lex @tronic44

Greboth @Greboth

Leigh @GazzaGarratt

Stretch @Stretch616

Naereet @Amnotright

Cripspeee @crispymorgan

Mike A-Team @Mikepjbell

Damian (mate of mine)

Tad (you all know Taddy)

Please can you all reply below whether or not you're making it and where you want to stay if you are coming down (if bringing partners please specify as well).

GET REPLYING FOLKS!

Ciao, Dave xxx

banlol.png

4 minutes ago, Greboth said:

@Diddums Yup of course I'm going to be there :D as for where to stay, any recomendations for places near yours?

I'll do a list of local places tomorrow, but in the mean time speak to Stretch as he's looking at hotels too. If you want to look yourself, the postcode is SW16 2NU.

banlol.png

Looking at hotels on ye old Trivago, I guess it comes down to what people want to spend.  There’s the cheap and basic travelodge about a mile away for about £80 a night, some nicer looking ones if you go for around £130-£150 a night like Park plaza Riverbank at around 3 miles away.  Obviously it is London though so the skys the limit when it comes to prices so if anyone wants to hire a presidential suite for us all feel free :lol: 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

12 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Looking at hotels on ye old Trivago, I guess it comes down to what people want to spend.  There’s the cheap and basic travelodge about a mile away for about £80 a night, some nicer looking ones if you go for around £130-£150 a night like Park plaza Riverbank at around 3 miles away.  Obviously it is London though so the skys the limit when it comes to prices so if anyone wants to hire a presidential suite for us all feel free :lol: 

Don't forget that 3 miles in London, is probably a good hour of travelling :lol:

37 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Don't forget that 3 miles in London, is probably a good hour of travelling :lol:

Haha yeah I know but by the pictures a lot of places near Dave look like people renting spare rooms as BnB’s :lol: so picked some options based on what acually looks like a hotel.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Book somewhere near the Victoria line. Preferably on the north side of the Thames if you have any sense[emoji16]

If anyone's desperate and not allergic to cats, there's a sofa bed in Hackney.

You do have one don't you Rich?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Train is booked for @Amnotright, @LordBaguette and myself. @Greboth is going to travel down with us so he can whip our arses at Mario Kart on the way down.

Looking forward to a relaxing beer and listening to Living in a Box. Classic.