Solid Gold Fortnite Mode

GazzaGarratt

New game mode just dropped.

All weapons are GOLD. Made for squads. Just trying it out with @warsaint98 right now and it's hilarious. I'd suggest jumping into a massive area like Salty Springs or Pleasant Park. It's utter carnage with Gold Scars EVERYWHERE.

Not sure how long it is out for.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

New game mode just dropped.

All weapons are GOLD. Made for squads. Just trying it out with [mention=336]warsaint98[/mention] right now and it's hilarious. I'd suggest jumping into a massive area like Salty Springs or Pleasant Park. It's utter carnage with Gold Scars EVERYWHERE.

Not sure how long it is out for.
Lol sounds fun. Will surley give it a try later.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

The game mode is brilliant. There is a tiny bit of 'if everything is OP then nothing is OP' but it leads to quicker matches and is a way too much fun going into a large populated town because you know there's an 80% chance of grabbing a Gold Scar which wrecks. Not tried in a squad of 4 yet as that may lead to more victories purely down to teamwork and saving the Chug Jugs about.

This was the best limited time event so far for me. So much fun jumping in knowing you'll get an amazing gun. So many heals too. Tilted Towers was carnage.