Beer Thread

The3rdWalker

Has anyone brewed their own beer? I have always wanted to try one of those kits but have never pulled the trigger. An in-law of mine brews so much of his own beer he hosts a yearly party to show it off, it's insane. 

I'd love to make my own stout. 

Also, this thread is for you @jSyn66.

• What kind of beers have you been drinking?

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Lol. Nice.

I haven't. Interested in trying it and possibly selling it at our bar. Has a large startup cost for what I want to do. Unfortunately.

Been jumping around on what I've been drinking lately, some IPAs, some stouts, and this one Shandy I'm addicted to.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

16 minutes ago, jSyn66 said:

Lol. Nice.

I haven't. Interested in trying it and possibly selling it at our bar. Has a large startup cost for what I want to do. Unfortunately.

Been jumping around on what I've been drinking lately, some IPAs, some stouts, and this one Shandy I'm addicted to.

Via the FG App

You ever served Stella Artois, J?

5%+ plus version I'm talking about.

If a pub doesn't sell it I tend to leave and find another pub:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You ever served Stella Artois, J?
5%+ plus version I'm talking about.
If a pub doesn't sell it I tend to leave and find another pub[emoji4]

Yeah, we sell it at both places (we have a distributor also), I think it's 5% iirc.

Via the FG App

Brewing your own beer has exploded in Norway. Also our local brewery makes a lot of different special beers and more small brewery's pop up. 

One special type is one called  Midsummer Pineaple Habanero Saison, which containes a bit of chili. 

Tested at 1 mill on the scovile scale 😵

When on Earth did you buy a bar[mention=35]jsyn66[/mention] ? I’m always a stout and cider drinker but the occasional seasonal beers get me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had it. Been in the wife's family since 1972. The distributor we've only had about 5 years.

Via the FG App

18 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Love Stella glasses

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hell yes. They seem to always do some great ones. It's always great fun seeing which new one you can take home from the pub.

18 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Peroni. Can't stand it. When we have someone leaving at work they always get Peroni in. Fizzy Italian gut rotemoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Agreed. And it's stupidly overpriced.

17 hours ago, McNasty said:

I don't order Stella because I don't want to be at a bar holding a fru-fru glass.  

Lolz.

@The3rdWalker Rob, I'm pretty sure @Stretch616 has done some brewing himself. That guy drinks so many random ales. Weirdo.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hell yes. They seem to always do some great ones. It's always great fun seeing which new one you can take home from the pub.

Agreed. And it's stupidly overpriced.

Lolz.

@The3rdWalker Rob, I'm pretty sure @Stretch616 has done some brewing himself. That guy drinks so many random ales. Weirdo.

Weird? Can't be weirder than half of the craft IPA's out here. It's like drinking lawn clippings. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

11 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

Weird? Can't be weirder than half of the craft IPA's out here. It's like drinking lawn clippings. 

Real ale is for old farts.

Hopefully Stretch will understand my remarks as he knows that I'm a soft southern shandy drinking ponce [emoji41]

https://goo.gl/images/JbV68R

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Yeah, I can't do ales. I'm a bit like Phil there you see. I just don't know how Stretch does it.

RESURRECTION

Fancying the spanish beer of late. Estrella and San Miguel. What's everyone tasting these days? @TigerBurge shared some vodkas with me so I need to see if I can source it at the Big Tesco down the road.