Rainbow 6 Outbreak

phil bottle

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

why not just leave the mode active?

I wish they would, but it's an easy money grab for them unfortunately. I won't buy any of the Outbreak packs, being bright yellow in comp doesn't really give you the best chances of survival. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I read somewhere yesterday that Ubisoft have no plans at all for a sequel to RB6:S and will support it for another 10 years.

They want that Esports money. Can't make sequels to games if you want it taken seriously. The game needs to run for a long time between different versions. 

16 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I read somewhere yesterday that Ubisoft have no plans at all for a sequel to RB6:S and will support it for another 10 years.

I'd be fine with that. At least then anything that people buy with real money will be usable. I honestly wish they'd do this with COD as well.

fart.gif

They want that Esports money. Can't make sequels to games if you want it taken seriously. The game needs to run for a long time between different versions. 

That was a big factor in me deciding to buy it. I always wanted to play it anyway, and knowing they aren't planning to pump out sequel after sequel made my decision easy.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

15 minutes ago, jSyn66 said:

That was a big factor in me deciding to buy it. I always wanted to play it anyway, and knowing they aren't planning to pump out sequel after sequel made my decision easy.

Via the FG App

It also has the "Warframe" model of unlocking. You can either play the game to unlock the new operators (Although I believe Season 1 and 2 Operators should be discounted... 25,000 renown is still too much) or you can buy the season pass/ premium currency for $40 to unlock them. 

It also has the "Warframe" model of unlocking. You can either play the game to unlock the new operators (Although I believe Season 1 and 2 Operators should be discounted... 25,000 renown is still too much) or you can buy the season pass/ premium currency for $40 to unlock them. 

I got the season 3 pass since I didn't pay anything for the game (trade in credit), it was 29 bucks I think. The old operators don't seem discounted yet. So far digging Fuze and mostly using rook on defense, but plan on getting a few new operators to try. Have 6 atm.

Edit :unless 25k is the discount price? Then what the hell did they used to be? Lol

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

From DLC one, Black Ice the operators have always been 25,000. I believe Ubisoft should adjust these operators after each new DLC. Even though Buck is one of the best in the game right now I think a fair price for old DLC operators would be 5-10,000.

Didn't realize that many had it. Chris and I just picked it last week after I nagged him some.

Via the FG App

Crispy, Lee, Diddums, Stretch, Tronic, Rib, me and probably more all have it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

17 hours ago, jSyn66 said:

I got the season 3 pass since I didn't pay anything for the game (trade in credit), it was 29 bucks I think. The old operators don't seem discounted yet. So far digging Fuze and mostly using rook on defense, but plan on getting a few new operators to try. Have 6 atm.

Edit :unless 25k is the discount price? Then what the hell did they used to be? Lol

Via the FG App

All the year one operators will be available to everybody with the next update so I wouldn't bother buying them.

And Fuze is great. I have all the operators and still use him, and Kapkan, on a regular basis.

fart.gif

On 20/02/2018 at 2:24 PM, crispymorgan said:

why not just leave the mode active?

Via the FG App

That's what I always ask of games lately. This is the new model that games are following as they can build anticipation similar to a new game with a small update, then take it away to update it and improve it.

I really don't like it as it restricts your choice to play games but it will work if they keep creating regular available content.

Looking forward to giving it a go. I miss rainbow nights.