PUBG iOS/Android Version

J4MES OX4D

Looks it so far. Are we saying they physically can't make it any better for Xbox?

I don't see many people playing these types of games on their phone though. You need games that are quick toilet seat games in the main.

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looks it so far. Are we saying they physically can't make it any better for Xbox?

I don't see many people playing these types of games on their phone though. You need games that are quick toilet seat games in the main.

75,000,000 players in China have registered for the two versions of the mobile app which is over 3x the amount that have the game on PC globally. If this gets rolled out worldwide within the next 18 months; it'll probably be the biggest game of all time. Asians are mental for mobile gaming and already were the biggest market for PUBG on PC. Mobile version does look very good and is nowhere near watered-down as people were anticipating. Both the PC and Xbox versions need some serious work and I'm not sure if that'll ever materialise - they certainly are having difficulty on low to mid systems and if it wasn't for Chinese users plaguing the servers; the player counts would be nosediving from all the frustration.

Thankfully the game hasn't been out a year yet but with it now being 'finished'; there is no excuse and right now, it's not is a satisfactory state really. 

On 2/12/2018 at 3:13 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Thankfully the game hasn't been out a year yet but with it now being 'finished'; there is no excuse and right now, it's not is a satisfactory state really. 

Game isn't finished at all, they update about every 2 weeks.  Still a work in progress.  I have over 400 hours into PUBG on the original XBONE and I have occasional gripes with intermittent frame rate drops and lagouts, but 9/10 games are near perfect for me.  Me and the guys I play with all say this is probably the most fun we've had with a game since Halo 2 came out.  It'll be interesting to see when they officially call it "finished" and whether or not the game will ever have the $60 price tag.  Even if/when it does, pretty much 95% of people who would buy the game already have it so my guess is it'll never happen

On 2/14/2018 at 2:34 PM, McNasty said:

Game isn't finished at all, they update about every 2 weeks.  Still a work in progress.  I have over 400 hours into PUBG on the original XBONE and I have occasional gripes with intermittent frame rate drops and lagouts, but 9/10 games are near perfect for me.  Me and the guys I play with all say this is probably the most fun we've had with a game since Halo 2 came out.  It'll be interesting to see when they officially call it "finished" and whether or not the game will ever have the $60 price tag.  Even if/when it does, pretty much 95% of people who would buy the game already have it so my guess is it'll never happen

I was speaking about the PC version here. 

I was speaking about the PC version here. 
Yeah I can't play it until they sort it out.

Still door issues with rubber banding and lag when you're in a firefight.

I'm almost going to start playing Fortnite.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I'm not a fan of Fortnite but it's so much more polished and well-produced compared to PUBG that it really puts Bluehole to shame. The optimisation is still pretty dreadful and there's not much sign of sweeping improvements. The game released in such a pathetic state on the XB1 that even 25-30fps heavily downsampled is seen as a monumental achievement now and its this very generous and naive mindset which has seen the PC version stagger through each update without major improvements as promised. If it weren't for the community market making me so much money; I would have removed this game from my PC long ago. They only released 1.0 so they could bolster their marketplace activity without scrutiny in early access. 

It's basically H1Z1 all over again at this rate which is a shame as this had stunning potential. 

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say it's that bad but unless you the ultimate gaming setup with the ultimate broadband you're gonna get issues on this game.

And Phil, just try Fortnite on PS4 for abit. By no means its not a main game for me but due to its ease, you can have a quick couple of games when you're waiting for the group to come online or finish the night on it.
My bad thought you were talking about Xbox.  PC still has issues?  It's light years ahead of Xbox.  I watch disrespect quite a bit and game looks perfect to me.  

I personally think these days to get a graphically aesthetically pleasing game with 100 players across the world online in the same world will never be complete.

I think that is why Fortnite will excel in the long run because of it's ease of accessibility whilst it trades the visual looks to support the actual game requirements of 100 players kicking around the map.

Via the FG App

On 17/02/2018 at 4:15 PM, McNasty said:

I watch disrespect quite a bit and game looks perfect to me.  

Having a $24,000 gaming setup and dedicated server architecture on his doorstep helps! Him and other popular streamers on this game and other titles always get the best level of service so the game appears as flawless as possible to the watching audience. PC version is decent if you have a monster PC and luck in lobbies. A game like Arma 3 which has maps three times the size and can populate a far greater number of players and assets can run exceptionally well and really puts this technical shambles to shame which is why frustration is really growing in the PUBG community.