They broke Terraria!

MrBiron

New update has come out for the console versions of Terraria that includes all the latest PC stuff up to and including the Moon Lord. I've been looking forward to this for absolutely ages and....... they fucking broke the game! Aaaargghhh! What the actual fucking fuckity fuck?!?! :o :angry:

First off the new UI is fucking awful. Like, really really awful. Takes ages to figure out how to do anything. The crafting screen is a pain to use. And if you try and look at your inventory the background is too transparent so you can't see shit.

Playing with friends is utterly broken. Constant disconnects. And if your playing with a friend in their world and they lose connection then THE GAME WILL OVERWRITE ONE OF YOUR WORLDS WITH THEIR FUCKING WORLD! This happened to me but luckily I downloaded a cloud save.

The game just randomly pauses for no fucking reason. And you can't zoom in or out with the touch pad any more.

I absolutely love this game so I'm majorly upset that they fucking ruined it.

fart.gif

So I keep hearing about this game and how its "basically" minecraft, but I don't see it. Is the game any good? Whats it about, because it just looks like a weird side scroller to me, so I don't really understand it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

16 hours ago, Sennex said:

So I keep hearing about this game and how its "basically" minecraft, but I don't see it. Is the game any good? Whats it about, because it just looks like a weird side scroller to me, so I don't really understand it.

It's more a 2D Minecraft. You build a house, get a load of NPC's to move, fight loads of enemies, go hunting for supplies, fight bosses, die a LOT. It's absolutely fantastic.

fart.gif