Road Work

Sennex

On 3/1/2018 at 4:11 PM, Sennex said:

There is a side passage that is pretty massive, in it there is a marked room for road supplies I even labelled the chests for folks

They're full now! :) I notice you have spare wall space...post up if you want more resources and just leave labelled chests again....I'll be on and off in the near future

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Not sure, I haven't had a chance to log in today to really look. I shouldn't though, I set up 2 collector arrays yesterday after mining my ass off. I should be able to create anything I need from now on

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Are we limiting the size of collector arrays again? Probably wouldn't make a difference if we do as we seem to have a bit more of a laid back attitude to the game now (and fewer players at the moment) but once bitten....:lol::lol:

I think limiting them is a good idea. 2 per person should be fine, if you all agree

If we do one per, I will donate one to anyone that doesn't have one

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sounds good ... I take it that an array is as we had it before.... 1 condensor coupled to maximum of 4 collectors? 2 arrays each should be more than enough for anything we need and that allows us multi-base flexibility with it if we want it

I think so, I have 2 condensors and I think 6 collectors, its not efficient but it works