Road Work

Sennex

The south road is coming along nicely. I added a side ramp way and underpass. I might put a small garden in around there after I replant some trees. 

I need to do a roof for the tunnel sections, and maybe some other decorations.

The glowstone for the lighting is a huge help, thank you @Plumbers Crack

I will start on the other sections as soon as I finish this

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I like the design but I think it looks a little out of proportion being too wide for its height, I'm wondering if, similar to the stairs, the tunnel should be 3 blocks wide with the spruce pillars being on top of the polished andesite.  The problem then I think is it might look too narrow :wacko:

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Going to start backtracking the roads from the farm to the spawn. I am thinking about levelling out the whole area, and then replanting the tree's. 

I might also just terrace it. I was also going to try to map out 9x9 plots in that area. 

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

9 hours ago, Sennex said:

Going to start backtracking the roads from the farm to the spawn. I am thinking about levelling out the whole area, and then replanting the tree's. 

I might also just terrace it. I was also going to try to map out 9x9 plots in that area. 

Just a thought Bart, instead of making all square plots, how about making some deeper (away from the road) so they can have a yard with a small veg patch or flowers?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Sure I can do that.

Also if anyone wants mushrooms, I have left them standing. But get them soon before I have to knock them down.

The forest is all chopped down in the area I am starting on. The terracing will start tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks man, I will start on the rest here in a few. I left one monument in place, I was thinking of building a park around it or something. 

@Greboth When you have time, can you finish the tunnel walls and ceiling?

I am swamped with this terracing and it is taking WAY longer than I realized. 

18 hours ago, Sennex said:

@Greboth When you have time, can you finish the tunnel walls and ceiling?

I am swamped with this terracing and it is taking WAY longer than I realized. 

Yeah no worries, everything has been manic since coming back to work but hoping for an earlier finish today so I'll try and get some of it done tonight.

Can a gofer help?:D

Seriously though, it is pretty straightforward i.e. do you want it to carry on in a symmetrical fashion where you left off as I can nip on over the next few days.

I spent longer than I meant to planning some redstone in a creative world so I didn't manage to build as much as the roof as I planned.  I left a chest though full of stone, bone blocks etc. if anyone gets on before I get to finish it.

There is a side passage that is pretty massive, in it there is a marked room for road supplies I even labelled the chests for folks

I moved the double chest to the road storage area. just follow the path, you can't miss it. 

Need to pause my terracing. I have yet to create an collector or condenser and it is past the point where I should have one. So heading to the mining world for a few days to farm more diamonds.

1 hour ago, Sennex said:

Need to pause my terracing. I have yet to create an collector or condenser and it is past the point where I should have one. So heading to the mining world for a few days to farm more diamonds.

You can use mine if you want Bart...upstairs in the house with roses around the door

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I might, i need so much crap though. I was foccused on the wrong stuff

Via the FG App