Warframe Prime Vault Open

Sennex

Frost, Ember, and Loki Prime are all available again.

There is a Loki and Ember Dual pack that is 59.99

Frost Pack (Hi Rob) is 40$, actually all of the single prime packs are 40$

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

I should pick up a few more Frost Primes, I’m running low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea if this a good deal or not. Hang on, I thought Primes were effectively a character/suit so you don't need to buy multiple?

Same prices they usually are from what I remember the last time the vault opened. Am I remembering wrong?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

17 hours ago, Sennex said:

Same prices they usually are from what I remember the last time the vault opened. Am I remembering wrong?

I meant the price are ridiculous in general. $60 for on frame?! $60 should get you everything in the game.

fart.gif

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I meant the price are ridiculous in general. $60 for on frame?! $60 should get you everything in the game.

Why? You are totally able to get these items for free. If they want to attach this sort of pricing model it should not affect you in the slightest. You are able to obtain premium currency for free, dozens of frames for free and the vaults open up occasionally so you can get limited edition ones. 

20 hours ago, Sennex said:

They are, prices stayed the same. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

They are, prices stayed the same. 
Based on Rob's comments I'd say it's not an issue. Always sounds worse than it is but if you can get it all for free in game then I would very rarely consider a Microtransaction.
It's a very good game considering it's free.

Sunk plenty of hours into the PS4 version until I got annoyed with Archmage.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Shame it just misses instructions. Every now and again when no one is online I flick it on but I find it hard to get into everytime I look at it.

I know it's got good content, if there's ever an easy guide to help, please share.

Via the FG App

Shame it just misses instructions. Every now and again when no one is online I flick it on but I find it hard to get into everytime I look at it.

I know it's got good content, if there's ever an easy guide to help, please share.

Via the FG App

Lack of instructions is a hindrance but I think there's lots of info on this forum from the owl, at least there was...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Not to mention DE folks actually listen to their customers and continually put out massive updates and content. LORE is in the the gotdamned game as well

The game really is the model free to play structure you would hope other companies model. Hell this game is also what Destiny should have been perhaps, it's just a polished game. 

It always has sounded like it should've been but maybe being free and the lack of instructions won't support a mainstream player who wants an element of spoon-feeding (appreciate phil saying Owl had some posts here - he really does but nothing I can quickly see like an idiots guide but I'll take a look later).

Just not too much spoonfed easy content, like D2.

Don't let[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] see you saying bad things about Destiny.

Via the FG App

Good job I live off PMA hey? [emoji5]

I always find being constructive helps rather than just being switched off to the shit that has happened. If you switch off regularly then games will never last as long for you as you may want them to.

They need to fix things but so does tons of games. Maybe not to the extent of Destiny needs to, but equally that shows just how much of a following this game has and there are literally millions of people wanting it to get better.

I feel many of us seek that game for us all to get involved with. I do too and I think it's alright to be wanting a game to get better rather than ploughing salt at it, cos that doesn't solve our lack of MMO type-game problem.

(Oh, don't worry I won't spend that Bungie cheque too quickly [emoji8]).

Via the FG App