Calendar Events - Plan for managing.

Calendar.ico

Lee and I have been chatting about how we manage the calendar events and the best way to make sure we get events up and online on a regular basis at a time when people know to look.

It has been decided that each Sunday evening, a standard set of events for various games will be posted on the calendar for the following week, meaning that everyone in the clan will know that on Sunday night / Monday morning, the list is updated and they can sign up for events they're interested in.

We'll trial this for a bit and see how it goes, but I think we all realise that as of late it has been difficult to manage and keep updated frequently. If we do it in one go it should be somewhat easier to manage.

Don't forget however that it's up to the many and not the few (especially the Champions) to manage this so any input or event booking support is very much appreciated!

Please let me know your thoughts if you can think of a better way of managing the same - thanks!

N.B - I'll book a few events for the remainder of this week to get things started :)

Mike.

Personally I think this is a good way of trying to keep the fun going as  we haven't been having the big giggles nights that we usually do.

If it don't work then we stop and try something else but surely its worth a bash - I think we've all been missing grouping with everyone and maybe if we all looked at one time to see when people are on then we know we've got a fun night to look forward to.

Can you put down here what you may like to do as a group please? I know not everyone has the time to make an event but equally feel free to make one if you can do.

This is a good idea. Certainly with Destiny 2, events planning has been very ad hoc, and probably due to this hasn't been seeing a lot (if any) attendance.

I'd certainly like to see a regular raid night now that there's actual rewards dropping from bosses/stages in both the normal and Prestige Raid and Raid Lair.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

Sorry I forgot to say that I think this is a great idea, will really help with setting out the week. Things may change but it’s good to have a basic look on the week payed out.
Personally I know we've got to the balance right; 'organised fun' gets banded about abit sometimes but I know theres quite a few people that if they only get 3, 2 or 1 evening to play games they really want a party to jump in with so it would always help to know you've got a few others to jump in with.

Need a balance of spontaneous random fun and fun game nights to look forward to.

Via the FG App

I stuck up a few yesterday in readiness for this week. Please take a look when you can and if we're missing something just shout and we'll fill it in.

Via the FG App

I'm looking into ways on how to stop the rot of being down over winter months and no big game out there. How do we fancy a highlighted regular night, something like GTA races, and we make sure we schedule into a weekly live stream too. If every one knows its regular maybe we have more chance getting large fun parties but equally don't feel bad if you miss one week as there'll always be next week.

Thoughts? I'd need some regular help to ensure we set up the schedule on Twitch if this is something people want to try?

Hi all, just as an example how would a picture of upcoming stuff work with an event backing them up? I could also then post it on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Would it get you interested and joining in?

Just an idea and it's okay to say it wouldn't btw. Need geniune feedback. Cheers.

d433dc11008955c75e29968c8bde350b.jpg

Via the FG App

48 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

I can redo the entire thing as a template if needed. 

More than welcome to if you have time Rob. I didn't like the font either - it was the only thing that looked half decent on Microsoft Presentation :D This is more of an example of what we could do that I knocked up in an hour so template for the week and month would be the right way to go if people are keen on it?

34 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

More than welcome to if you have time Rob. I didn't like the font either - it was the only thing that looked half decent on Microsoft Presentation :D This is more of an example of what we could do that I knocked up in an hour so template for the week and month would be the right way to go if people are keen on it?

Very keen! 

Nice one @The3rdWalker

I think this should be a goer. Be good to still get some feedback on this though.

Based on last night, FG GTA Fridays will be the first regular night.

If anyone wants to help with graphics for singular nights, like Rob will help on the weekly /monthly view let me know as I want as many as involved as we can.