Ghosts First Impressions

TigerBurge

Ok after about four hours on this game I have to say this may be the best CoD game to date. Love the guns I have used so far. Love the squad points. Buy what you want when you want to. Maps are really good. They look good and play very good. The Scottish castle map is amazing looking.

Connection was amazing. Can't believe this was launch night it was so good. Tomorrow night may be a different story.

I have had one lag spike during the four hours I've played. Connection is sharp. Hit detection is spot on. TTK is very low. Don't see a need for hardcore what so ever.

The create a class system is good but will take some time to get used to.

It cost a lot to buy things and leveling up seems a little slow but I mostly played KC with a few TDM games mixed in.

Cranked is really good. I did get a lot of XP in it.

Played with Trevor and Occams Razor and we had no problem partying up. Trevor said the connection felt good for him and is was my host on the east coast and he lives on the west coast.

All and all I am so pleased with this game thus far

Thanks for the update Chris, glad you're enjoying it man.

Is anyone experiencing as good a connection on PS3?

I hope y'all don't have connection issues. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on in

Yes I got it for ps3. Ill type my general thoughts later, But overall the connection is good. Ive had a few laggy moments, but for launch it ran quite well. This game as chris says is the best cod yet. Plays and feels so much like cod 4 to me, yet has the goodness of bops 2 with its own unique flavor. Graphics on ps3 as i though sorta suck. You can tell its scaled down quite a bit, but its not the death of the game lol

Played today with Dope, Crippled_Viper, RLPK and Rich. Solid 3 bar even with Dope hosting. Unlocking stuff takes a while... Blitz is fun, but the games barely seem to last 2 minutes :P

Extinction. Wow. This new game mode is HARD! The aliens are definetly more difficult to kill then zombies. Very fast paced and ammo goes away very quickly cause these suckers can move faster then Severus Snape confronted with shampoo!

Definetly a lot I still need to try out! But so far I'm loving this game!

Excellent connection!! I honestly can't believe i'm playing online half the time, i also played for four hours and got no lag, no bullshit, nothing but enjoyment. I honestly think this is the strongest game to date! Well done, seriously well done!

oooo also, and i never thought i'd say this, but i prefer extinction to zombies. I loved zombies but extinction is pure brilliant, it just leaves you wanting to play more.

Rating so far 10/10, solid!

Damn this thread is promising. 

Was a bit skeptical about even getting the game after seeing these reviews on amazon

ddf5f608077e6d4a4de7f7f7c2e8f415.png

But going by what's being said here it looks like a good game. Plus half those amazon reviews are probably just people complaining about not getting it on time. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Everyone seems to be complaining that it's exactly the same as other CoDs and the campaign is crap. What did they expect? 

If there servers are solid and the game modes are fun that's what matters. I'm hoping to see more of the PS3 guys comment but so far I'm sorry I got BF4 instead of CoD because I figured it would play better

I've played 6 games and the connection has been fine. I've had a couple of games where we got kicked (not included in the 6 games). The game plays nice, movements nice, you kill quick, there seems to be so many options to customise. Very nice start.

Too many Rileys though.

Plus half those amazon reviews are probably just people complaining about not getting it on time.

This!!!! There will be serious ructions if it doesn't turn up tomorrow......and don't get me started on that retarded clan site!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork