Detroit: Become Human

J4MES OX4D

There is a demo available on PS4 right now for free so definitely worth picking up and dropping your thoughts on here.

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I had a go of it last night. Not my cup of tea I don't think, not  fan of games where it's all about choosing the right conversation option. But for what it is, it looks good and plays well.

Ahh this may not be my cup of tea either.

I enjoy the Tell Tale series but that's about it for me.

Reviews are in. Really want to get this but dunno if I want to spend north of £40 on it so I may have to wait. Not a game for everyone and not much in the way of actual gameplay but looks extremely polished and could be a unique experience like Heavy Rain was back in the day. 

On 5/24/2018 at 3:23 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Reviews are in. Really want to get this but dunno if I want to spend north of £40 on it so I may have to wait. Not a game for everyone and not much in the way of actual gameplay but looks extremely polished and could be a unique experience like Heavy Rain was back in the day. 

Yeah, it seems a game that you may pick up once in a while. Nice concept like Heavy Rain but not sure it will do well in the current climate of MP games dominating.