The Hunt: Showdown

phil bottle

On 23/02/2018 at 3:50 PM, phil bottle said:

Downloaded this baby last night.

Looks really impressive. How much and how good so far Phil? If its cheap enough could play co-op together hunting for monsters.

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looks really impressive. How much and how good so far Phil? If its cheap enough could play co-op together hunting for monsters.

It's a really immersive, creepy game and another one where they use the sound to great effect. Made for co-op, though I've been going solo so far and not doing too bad.

I started using a silenced revolver yesterday (and it's awesome) which I'll keep as my main until I have enough experience to buy a better shotgun.

The game is £26 at the moment.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 8/16/2019 at 11:27 AM, phil bottle said:

I've not played it since October, maybe time for another look. It was a little buggy and my old set up struggled with it.

Would love to see abit of your gameplay if you do mate.

Would love to see abit of your gameplay if you do mate.
I have been back on and was a little annoyed they reset everyone as I had a guy I had been ranking up and taking care not to get him killed. But they have made a lot of changes and improvements, clearly.

It's a little tricky, as I play solo and come up against paired up players, but the atmosphere is really really amazing.

I'll have a look at recording or streaming it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I streamed it for an hour last night. Cheers to Shucks for dropping in.

As they have now done the official launch (it was in beta for a year or so) and wiped all progress I thought I'd stream me playing the tutorial, which is essentially the game as PVE only, no PVP.

I'll look at condensing the hour stream into a little video.

The graphics have been downgraded from the beta, which is a shame.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 8/30/2019 at 1:46 PM, phil bottle said:

I streamed it for an hour last night. Cheers to Shucks for dropping in.

As they have now done the official launch (it was in beta for a year or so) and wiped all progress I thought I'd stream me playing the tutorial, which is essentially the game as PVE only, no PVP.

I'll look at condensing the hour stream into a little video.

The graphics have been downgraded from the beta, which is a shame.

Looking forward to the video. Unfortunately missed my Discord notification otherwise would've tried to drop in.

Looking forward to the video. Unfortunately missed my Discord notification otherwise would've tried to drop in.
Ha you lovely man, didnt tell anyone so didnt expect anyone. I better to a video now I've promised. Recorded today and quality was better so may use that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg