Sea of Thieves

phil bottle

2 hours ago, Ragonster said:

Hey there guys :) 

Ill be getting this game with my gamepass on the Xbox and would love to join some crew :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Great to hear Kev! It does look like a decent game to join up on.

Oh, Phil - was around to play last night but I think you got caught up in a raid on Tarkov. My demo loaded and then crashed a few times so I didn't get much chance to try it out.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

FYI, the more I see of this game the more I believe it should turn into one of our main games.

Any info yo have please feel free to put it here or start new threads.

Whilst there's no clan function yet, we could get a reasonable size crew available at any point to grab 3 other people and hit the seas.

The crossplay on this I think will really suit it which I haven't seen done well before.

To be honest, I didn't see much traction here for this game so I'm kind of sorting a pirate crew with some of my anarcho mates :ph34r:

There's going to be at least 3 of us playing next Thursday, so I can do add it as a calendar date if anyone else wants in:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

To be honest, I didn't see much traction here for this game so I'm kind of sorting a pirate crew with some of my anarcho mates :ph34r:

There's going to be at least 3 of us playing next Thursday, so I can do add it as a calendar date if anyone else wants in:)

Is that what you call us as a codename? :P

I think you should grab them over here Mr Bottle to help us learn more about it.

I think it will get very good traction as it's set up to a fun MP game looking for treasure. What more do you need after throwing sick over ya skurvy pirate matey? :D

I like these developers already. In the current days of huge day one patches, they released their own 'Day One Patch'.

Which is just exactly that and nothing more. Lol.

sea-of-thieves-day-one-patch.png

I downloaded it at midnight last night do I'll be on this evening with a mate. I'll be in Discord and might stream it.

Only 19gb weirdly. Their website suggested it would be 60gb so I'd cleared a couple of games off the ssd in anticipation.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

33 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Must fight the urge to not get it tonight! 

Seconded!

If you're going to play tonight it sounds like a lot of players about at outposts killing regardless if you have bounty or not.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Seconded!

If you're going to play tonight it sounds like a lot of players about at outposts killing regardless if you have bounty or not.

The gaming community sucks doesn’t it, take a long hard look at yourself FG :P

Played for an hour or so last night but when I took a break and went back, the servers were borked.

I was streaming it but I saw some comments about the picture. I was watching it back on my phone and via PS4 but it looks fine to me. Let me know enough that, I could lower the settings to 720p if folk struggle with 1080p.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Played for an hour or so last night but when I took a break and went back, the servers were borked.

I was streaming it but I saw some comments about the picture. I was watching it back on my phone and via PS4 but it looks fine to me. Let me know enough that, I could lower the settings to 720p if folk struggle with 1080p.

Yeah, was strange at my end as sound quality of the game and you was perfect but all I was looking at was a black screen!

How is the final game so far? I've heard there is barely anything to do and ACG's review was pretty damning but that was pushed out fairly fast. This is a game I'm still interested in but longevity is worrying me a bit so far. 
I'd say for solo play it might not last long but I don't really know yet. I saw a Cobh vid on it and he thinks they missed a trick.
It's a blast so far is all I can say.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

53 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Totally in love with this game. The sea is beautiful in the moonlight.

How do you get a quest marker? No clue where I'm going!

Did you get a miss ion from the gold boarder guy?
Whatsapp me Lee

No I didn't, what a twat. Let's get on it over the weekend. I'll grab my ale and we can sing songs together.

Via the FG App

No I didn't, what a twat. Let's get on it over the weekend. I'll grab my ale and we can sing songs together.

Via the FG App

I'm pretty much free all day today Lee if you fancy jumping on?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm pretty much free all day today Lee if you fancy jumping on?

I'd love to mate but with the kids most of the day. If she's in a good mood and kids are occupied I'll join you.

Otherwise it may be tonight or tomorrow matey. I'll see if i can watch some of the stream [emoji106]

Via the FG App

Was well good fun playing last night, i do have a few questions though.

How many people can you have per boat?

Is it just quests that you can do?

Are there different sea monsters?

I'd love to try and get loads of us trying to control a big boat, we did well last night....for most of it anyway haha

Was a good laugh.

Party is currently max of 4 ppl but in theory you can have more in the boat with a bit of organising. Just means non party ppl get transported to another boat if they die. I believe they're looking at increasing party size.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg