Fortnite Sniper Shootout Mode

GazzaGarratt

jpg

Introducing our Snipers Shootout Limited Time Mode, with a trusty revolver for those close engagements! The shootout begins now and ends on Feb. 2.

What can I find in this mode?

• Sniper Rifles
  • Revolvers
  • All consumables, except for grenades

Played a few rounds last night and was decent fun. If you aren't any good at snipers it's at least a good time to practice them as you won't get mowed down by ARs all the time whilst trying to pick off a few people in the distance.

Only on for a few more days but could be extended if they get good feedback.

How has everyone else found it?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Played a bit of it with randoms. I hate the revolvers now. If you do decide to push someone's base, you need your team to go with you, or you are so screwed as the revolvers slow fire rate will only knock down 1-2 people before the rest of the team start destroying you. Sniping aspect is good though.

6 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Played a bit of it with randoms. I hate the revolvers now. If you do decide to push someone's base, you need your team to go with you, or you are so screwed as the revolvers slow fire rate will only knock down 1-2 people before the rest of the team start destroying you. Sniping aspect is good though.

I was starting to keep a Grey Revolver on normal mode over a green shotgun / submachine gun as it doesn't have any drop off and hits so hard.

As you say, fire rate isn't great but an ideal alternative and I started to use it more than the Bolt action Sniper due to the difficulty locking on to moving / jumping targets.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb