I'm bored - we need a new game

Diddums

Bored shitless. I love OW but am burned out on it atm. I love Fortnite but am also burned out on it. Destiny is dead and Bungie are just making it worse. GTA is fun but also bored. CoD is fun for a bash now and then but it's not a "proper session" game for me. A few rounds and I'm done.

I also want an MMO to play. That Neverwinter looked good but lacked the true open world aspect of an MMO which killed it for me. I've just done a bit of googling and Skyforge is both free and decent looking. Download it now, will see how it fares. Feel free to give it a go if you want.

banlol.png

Also thinking we should get a WoW group slowly starting up in preparation for Classic. Just my thoughts but I know you love WoW. It can be a slow burner as we get people, including myself, into it.

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Also thinking we should get a WoW group slowly starting up in preparation for Classic. Just my thoughts but I know you love WoW. It can be a slow burner as we get people, including myself, into it.

I'm not paying a tenner a month to play a single game, no chance.

banlol.png

11 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Exactly

Fuck that.

Planetside? or Blacklight Retribution? both are free

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Planetside runs like dogshit on the PS4 sadly, and it looks fucking awful. 

Edit: 

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the devs added a ton more features and stuff to it to utilize the PS Pro, wonder if us regular PS4 peasants are paying for it.

Never even considered BL:R, although I think I just need to scratch this MMO itch again tbh.

banlol.png

Exactly

Fuck that.

Planetside? or Blacklight Retribution? both are free

That's me being a complete WoW noob though. Didn't realise its only subscription based. Boo.

I'd play a game like Planetside if there's more end objectives to it. That's the only thing missing from it, don't like that it never has an ending.

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's me being a complete WoW noob though. Didn't realise its only subscription based. Boo.

I'd play a game like Planetside if there's more end objectives to it. That's the only thing missing from it, don't like that it never has an ending.

You're looking at it wrong. The objectives are the unlocks. Once you get the Vanguard properly kitted out and become a one man army the game is ridiculous fun, but I never got to that point on the PS4 because the shitty juddery mess it became just fucked me off too much.

AH! I remember my biggest gripe now, the vehicle controls are ported directly over from PC and not modified to suit a console which is absolute wank and enough to make you want to put a cute little kitty in a blender.

banlol.png

27 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Elder Scrolls Online is supposed to be really good these days. Can be got dirt cheap and no subscription either. Good expansions too. 

I own it and got bored sharpish. Never finished an Elder Scrolls game either, always lost interest.

banlol.png

I agree completely about lack of games. PC obviously items up a whole world, but isn't exactly inclusive for all. Let's see what is available.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

17 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

I agree completely about lack of games. PC obviously items up a whole world, but isn't exactly inclusive for all. Let's see what is available.

Via the FG App

I'd argue we haven't got a lack of games. More like a killer game that 95% of FG will play together is what I think fits what you've said.

Funnily enough we actually struggle to get all people into parties of late. Overwatch is the flavour of the month atm, however imo most seem to crave that PvE, MMO type-esque experience.

I just don't think Destiny is dead yet. Yeah, yeah, I know (Bungie still haven't paid me for their services yet). I just think the raids were great to learn and by the time the next expansion hits they'll be a game to work together on again. The clan objectives is something that would be great to get back into again, lots of us helping to get rewards for everyone.

Maybe we do need to find a solid PC game for the community. I'd argue more need to jump on the Minecraft server (including me) as its a game that brings people together.

Last thing - lets get back on setting up lots of game nights where lots of us can get on. Even things like Cards Against Humanity. Just keeping feeding the fun shit to all. Thats what we do.