World of Warcraft night

Diddums

I guess it might have been helpful to put a battle.net id rather than just the server I play on. If anyone feels like it I'm Shyama#1448

I hit the level cap this weekend. There's still so much story to play. I'm really liking Legion. And I also finally realized that I can practice/relearn healing by doing the Pandaria Proving Grounds. I'm rusty as hell.

6 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

I guess it might have been helpful to put a battle.net id rather than just the server I play on. If anyone feels like it I'm Shyama#1448

I hit the level cap this weekend. There's still so much story to play. I'm really liking Legion. And I also finally realized that I can practice/relearn healing by doing the Pandaria Proving Grounds. I'm rusty as hell.

So you can continue the story even though you've hit the level cap?

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah. It would be pretty limiting if you couldn't. There's more zones and quests than one would need to reach cap all across the entire game. Most of those quest lines are pretty lore-rich as well and lead into the reasons for going into 5-man dungeons and 10/25-man raids.

New expansion released on Monday. I haven't been able to play much yet, but all my characters are sitting someplace collecting that sweet, sweet rested bonus. Also made like 10k in the span of about a day because I dumped a whole bunch of crap I had been saving. Some of it I had been hording since I first started. 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:41 AM, The3rdWalker said:

What server?

My main server is Blade's Edge playing Horde side. I play Alliance on Runetotem. If anyone is playing feel free to add my battle tag: Shyama#1448

On 3/5/2018 at 11:21 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

You can redo quests as often as you want. There are as of last count, over 15000 quests in the game. There are side quests and missions for every race, class, area, city, faction, skill, profession, etc. If questing is your thing, WoW is your game. Even then, if you are sad enough to complete all the quests available to you then you can start another character and do all his quests, it's ridiculous how much there is to do in that game.

Maybe I should download it and see what happens. 

banlol.png

I'd seriously love it on the face of it. Aside from the subscription, the way I play is my own concern. I'd be a casual as I'd want to play other things too. Does it cater well for us folk as it could be overwhelming with all the stuff available. 

4 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Whatcha doing this weekend?

Raid. Density. Rainbow 6 as its free weekend. There should be some time still round that. 🖒

1 hour ago, Diddums said:
2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Raid. Density. Rainbow 6 as its free weekend. There should be some time still round that. 🖒

Make sure it's installed then. Www.Trywarcraft.com

I installed it a while ago when you were on PC one night, prob just needs an update😎

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, leonvegas said:

So Diddums, is there an active WoW guild at all?

Nope, I've been trying to get these useless fucks to play for ages but they aren't cool enough. I still have a few guilds though, if I get enough interest I'll rename one and we can be #ballers together again, with our wands and stuff. 

banlol.png

On 4/8/2019 at 9:02 PM, leonvegas said:

yeah well it's free to play upto level 20, and you get dungeons at 15. You can sell the whole experience package of shadowfang again!

Yeah, we need a proper session on it, not a let's just appease Diddums so he shuts the fuck up and leaves us alone session. The problem is these people can't see past the subscription, but we can even move to a private server and ditch all that if we want. 

I'm going to nag them again and we can spend a night on it, I'll make a new dude as well so we're all on the same page.

@crispymorgan @phil bottle @tronic44 @GazzaGarratt @Bluebear @Greboth 

banlol.png

I'll get on a night for it once I get my PC desk setup and can comfortably sit there and learn. Doubt I'll justify a separate subscription for it tbh but I totally give it a go if I'm being walked through it.

Yeah, we need a proper session on it, not a let's just appease Diddums so he shuts the fuck up and leaves us alone session. The problem is these people can't see past the subscription, but we can even move to a private server and ditch all that if we want. 

I'm going to nag them again and we can spend a night on it, I'll make a new dude as well so we're all on the same page.

[mention=243]crispymorgan[/mention] [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention] [mention=125]tronic44[/mention] [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] [mention=1441]Bluebear[/mention] [mention=1465]Greboth[/mention] 
I'd be interested if we were in a private server.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png