Overwatch Developer Update 26/1

Stretch616

Some interesting bits in here about upcoming balance changes. Very nice to see the honesty from them regarding the Fucking Hot Healing Chick! change and I'm really looking forward to see what they're doing with Symmetra.

We are "monitoring toxicity". So you can now get banned even if no one reports you in the game. What the hell...

Also,This dude is a major soy boy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

We are "monitoring toxicity". So you can now get banned even if no one reports you in the game. What the hell...

Also,This dude is a major soy boy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have no idea what you just said btw.

However, the banning thing isn't a major problem from what we experience. I find they will be saying stuff in a strong way to ensure people get the picture and stay away from trolling.....@Diddums

Then again I've noticed@LordBaguette is just as bad.

Back to the changes, has anyone felt the major change to Fucking Hot Healing Chick! and Junkrat at all? We still played well 3 nights ago with@SyntaxMonstr still pulling solid plays with her.

Via the FG App

You can definitely feel the Fucking Hot Healing Chick! changes, but it doesn't stop her being a solid pick.  It just means that you have to maybe pre-empt the ult to prevent deaths rather than it being a way of resurrecting.  Junkrat seems pretty solid, the nerf seems fair and tbh won't make massive changes to his utility.

We play way better when we pick a strat and keep it simple.  Some of our dives are pretty awesome!

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......