Jan 30th big uodate

techno

I for one, will come back for Iron Banner on Tuesday. The changes for that specifically are really good. Relics look great and connected to decent challenges.

The other elements are on the way to making it better. Objectively, it still needs a little more content for others I think. When the next expansion drops the game really should be fleshed out by then and many things to do.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I’ll be around when the next expansion releases. We will see if they continue to turn it around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's the ideal time to come back if people haven't - I'd happily play before that but I doubt most people are in the mood.

You then get 2 expansion stories to run through (if you haven't done CoO already) alongside all other enhancements. And 3 raids by then (hopefully).

They can't keep getting complacent though. They need to release this correctly with minimal bugs and then nail the Feb update.

On 1/27/2018 at 11:38 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I think that's the ideal time to come back if people haven't - I'd happily play before that but I doubt most people are in the mood.

You then get 2 expansion stories to run through (if you haven't done CoO already) alongside all other enhancements. And 3 raids by then (hopefully).

They can't keep getting complacent though. They need to release this correctly with minimal bugs and then nail the Feb update.

Yeah I got my weeks fill of CoO. Raid lair, weak weapons, disappointing story. The Raid lair was wonderful.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Some smaller tweaks to the game that haven't been major discussion points:

- XP throttling has been fixed and the XP needed to level up is now 120k not 160k

- Loot cave exploit stopping you gain specific loot from Lost Sectors has been decreased from 10 mins to 5 mins.

Via the FG App